OMFG 2 Year Anniversary

Kill Joy

OMFG3-1.png

Today marks the day of Ordinary Men Fighting Giants second anniversary in this realm. It is almost unreal to think that we started with just 3 small nations and have grown into the tight knit community we have now at over 1mil NS. Roughly a little over a year ago we decided to half our membership in an effort to be a stronger core, to remain only with the dedicated elite, moving from the AA Ordinary Men Fighting Giants to the now shortened OMFG (which is why our alliance seniority does not depict 2 years). This change alone has probably brought us to the point we are now, and we've never looked back. We've gone through and enjoyed our share of wars and obstacles since our inception, and have come out to be more mentally and physically stronger than ever. I'd like to invite everyone to join us on our forums at http://www.omfg-alliance.net and on our IRC channel #OMFG on coldfront server to help us celebrate this momentous occasion with us! Cheers!

OMFG1239.jpg

KillJoy,

OMFG Chieftain

seal_Final_offical.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O/

I want to thank our leader: Kill Joy for getting us to this point!

We couldnt of done it without ya buddy!

Also we couldnt have done it without: Bodebiek, Jedaye, Nobby, and last but not least NeoAnderson.

GOING FOR ANOTHER YEAR HELL YA!

Edited by Skull

Does that means it's a party?

Me! Drink never! let me look after it all for you.

It has been a great honour to be in OMFG since the start two year ago. Our members are some of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure to spend time with in my old age. I would like to thank them for the support I have had during some hard times over the last two years and look forwards to fun filled years to follow.

love you all.

I would also like to take the time to thank our allies as with out you all this would have been so much harder....well not TOP on that point as you all ruined me, but I thank you all the same.

Who said there was beer?