Another unOfficial Announcement from Orbit Black

Confusion

OB hereby Declares state of War on Fark __________________________________________ and activate our MDoAP with TPF there is and has been a state of war with Fark, and Fark i'm taking your beer this time

o/ TPF

o/ OB

o/ Fark :lol1:

Remember this is an unOfficial announcement it's not official till Qazzian posts it

Another brilliant announcement from Marcus the Great :lol1:

You joke about it and your in his alliance in SE. :gag:

I think you were either a little early or a little late with this DoW but whatever.

If I wasn't allied with TPF, I'd be hitting OB. Really guys, Fark is already outnumbered and outgunned enough.

I would love that.

Honestly, how many announcements do you guys have to make? Official or unOfficial. Its basically spamming the OWF.

If I wasn't allied with TPF, I'd be hitting OB. Really guys, Fark is already outnumbered and outgunned enough.

The round is almost over, so make it interesting and hit OB+TPF :P

We don't need these unofficial announcements...

Are you in the same alliance as these tool's or is your TE bio wrong? I thought you had a brain, these lot are rubbing eachother up trying to muster a cell.

honestly speaking, i was not at all prepared to hear such a thing from RE. wen RE had this thoughts thats OP was going to hit them, folger asked us to help u. and we were all lined and prepared to go to any extent to help RE. now to hear such a thing from RE was certainly "undoing" the friendship that folger developed between OB and RE.

really guys. :(

honestly speaking, i was not at all prepared to hear such a thing from RE. wen RE had this thoughts thats OP was going to hit them, folger asked us to help u. and we were all lined and prepared to go to any extent to help RE. now to hear such a thing from RE was certainly "undoing" the friendship that folger developed between OB and RE.

I second our intrepid leader....i thought the RE guys and OB guys were gonna play poker tonight...well thats not the case now i think...

Edited by rohitdewani

Are you in the same alliance as these tool's or is your TE bio wrong? I thought you had a brain, these lot are rubbing eachother up trying to muster a cell.

yes, he is in he same alliance. i thought u had a brain, but nvm. i can understand how ur brain is getting depleted day by day, to tell u all, its because of his "lot" at AZTEC. and wat makes u think "these lot are rubbing eachother up trying to muster a cell." if u explain that, it would be very nice of u. atleast, OB is better than AZTEC in everything.

I would love that.

Honestly, how many announcements do you guys have to make? Official or unOfficial. Its basically spamming the OWF.

thats none of your business. u wanna read it, then read, u dont wanna read it, just move on. spamming or not, admin is good enough to decide, we dont need your expert opinion.

Folger's policies are not always my policies. Hitting Fark while they're fighting TPF shows poor judgment. You've lost a lot of people's respect by doing this. I suggest you change course, quickly.

yes, he is in he same alliance. i thought u had a brain, but nvm. i can understand how ur brain is getting depleted day by day, to tell u all, its because of his "lot" at AZTEC. and wat makes u think "these lot are rubbing eachother up trying to muster a cell." if u explain that, it would be very nice of u. atleast, OB is better than AZTEC in everything.

What? :huh:

That was my drunken way of saying you've not got two braincells between you. These announcements, they're annoying, Unofficial until someone posts to say ''Yeah, this one is right'' sometimes they don't even bother and the topic is a joke thread by Marcus the not all that Great.

It's hilarious how when an alliance smaller than you says you're annoying and deserve to be attacked, you give it the big I am but when RE said it you played the hurt little puppy.

I don't control them, I'm not in the government.