Pissed Off Puerto Rican Announcement

lfktxnywa4vtbhxq0sp.jpg

I'm too lazy to look up the Octava Orden flag, but just imagine one in here.

So look, some silly, foolish alliance actually decided to form a semi-binding treaty with us. Poor souls.

El Preamblo:

Let it be known that this MDoAP shall be used solely for the gains of PoPR and its interests. OO shall support and aid PoPR whenever it requests without expecting repayment from PoPR at any time. It shall lend El Presidente the keys to its minivan and give him $15 for a ticket to see "Paranormal Activity" and shall comfort El Presidente if he finds it too scary. El Presidente is a real wuss when it comes to scary movies. He thought Evil Dead was the scariest thing since Night of the Living Dead, and as we all know, Evil Dead is a load of crap.

El Articalio Uno (Mutualo Defencio): OO shall protect PoPR whenever PoPR is attacked by anyone at any time. PoPR will maybe repay the favour and shall perhaps defend OO if it is attacked. It all depends on how drunk El Presidente is when you approach him. Just spike his hot chocolate with a little vodka and he'll do anything. And I mean anything (Note how the italicized 'anything' suggests something dirty or vulgar. That was intentional)

El Articalio Dos (Mutualio Attackerio): On paper, OO isn't 'obliged' to help PoPR, just since I have Ezequiel's dog held captive in my basement, I think that we can...safely assume OO will do whatever PoPR wants. PoPR on the otherhand, is in a similar situation as El Articalio Uno. Just get El Presidente baked and he's yours.

El Articalio Tres (Espionagio): El Presidente doesn't really get this one. I mean, it's espionage. So you can say "Oh we won't spy on each other" but the point of spying is not getting caught, so it's a pretty useless clause. Anyway, PoPR cannot fully guarantee that it will not spy or espionage OO. OO on the other hand, cannot pull any sort of James Bond bullcrap in PoPR.

El Articalio Whatever Four is in Spanish (Terminationo): OO is never allowed to cancel this treaty ever. PoPR can do it whenever it wants without warning or waiting periods.

El Signatorios:

Pissed Off Puerto Rican

El Presidente: Kaiser Gutenhagen (Der Kaiser)

Right Hand-Chick: Gorchin

El Presidente's Close Personal Friend: Jessica Alba and Megan Fox having sex

El Presidente's Other Close Personal Friend: Jesus

Octava Orden

Leader Person: Ezequiel

Other Gov: Etc

Edited by Kaiser Gutenhagen