United Earth Directorate Announcement

Hello CN!

1. The screenshot in WF's DoW is fake.

Here is my outbox during the time that screenshot says it is sent. You cant not delete outbox messages so here it is:

proofqa.png

The message to DelusionalLeader is the one I mass messaged to everyone who attacked WFers. Ill screenie that pic too so it does not look strange.

I showed WF that screenshot of my outbox yesterday on my other computer so I dont have that exact pic but I did another one on this computer.

2. That nation had a seniority of 1 day. Alliance Seniority: 11/29/2009 8:14:55 PM (2 Days)

Their screenshot says the message was sent on the 29th at 8:15:09. A few seconds before he joined? Why would I share secrets about war plans to a nation that hasnt even joined the alliance, let alone a brand new nation.

3. The !@#$%* link is non-existent. If as WF says the !@#$%* link was deleted, it would show this message: http://!@#$%*.com/maf3cded

instead that !@#$%* link shows this: http://!@#$%*.com/a4de44c7f

4. Delusional Leader IS NOT A MEMBER. I told WF that they could destroy him etc. as he was a rogue. There was no application for him on the forum, there was no account for him on the forum

5. WF are UED's allies through TSU. Its an econ bloc but they are still allies and I take that seriously. Why would I want to attack my own allies? I have been friends with WF's gov for a long time too.

6. Yes I screwed up a lot, I lost the protectorate for the alliance, I lost all respect for the alliance in CN. Isnt that enough?

7. Im pretty sure Delusional Leader's plan was to do this and get UED attacked. He was successful. Now I dont know if this was planned by someone else but im pretty sure that he is a reroll that planned this. He sent each of UEDs members a link of a WF member to attack by their NS. That takes time and effort to do.

8. I also said that WF could ZI the members that attacked if they wanted to. There was no reason for this war.

I really dont know what else to say or what else to do. Im sorry

Edited by King Death II

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes a lot of sense to me and highlights some of the issues I mentioned in the other thread. I would very much like to know if WF claims to have seen that !@#$%*'s contents before it was supposedly deleted.

I've never been a fan of KDII, but even so it seems clear that WF have some explaining to do regarding this war.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

Heh, personally I kind of assumed this happened but I think they should have just gone to war right off the bat. Now they're going to have to deal with the fact that they clearly manufactured a CB because they knew nobody had UED's back.

I await Mafia's entrance into the fray.

What, because people don't like KDII, it gives another alliance the right to falsify evidence against his alliance and attack them? I think not.

Falsify evidence... not so much... but a pretty valid reason to roll to war on its own.