Declaration of War

Arrnea

mlozyb.png

Joint Announcement from the SOS Brigade and Aeonic Imperium

I only wanted to see you underneath the purple rain.

Honey I know, I know, I know times are changing.

It's time we all reach out for something new,

That means you too.

You say you want a leader,

But you can't seem to make up your mind.

I think you better close it,

And let me guide you to the purple rain.

Purple rain, Purple rain

Purple rain, Purple rain

If you know what I'm singing about up here.

C'mon raise your hand.

Purple Unity, we're coming to guide you to the Purple Rain.

Signed,

Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director of the SOS Brigade

Infidel Israeli, Leader of Aeonic Imperium

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked and apalled that these two alliances I once respected would bandwaggon on Purple Unity in their defensive war against Ordo Paradoxia... :v:

Cheers! Enjoy your December warring SoS and AI!

Edit: Oh, yeah and it's unrelated to our war with them their war with us etc, I know. Still glad to see it.

Edited by Diomede

I just find it hilarious that a nation with 5 guerrilla camps and a Pentagon wonder went cherry picking a few much smaller Purple Unity nations. You show 'em football hero. <_<

Please do your research. I have four Guerilla camps, not five. Also, all the higher PU nations were already assigned to SOSdan nations.

It's not my fault that Purple Unity sucks at nation building.

Edited by Arrnea

I just find it hilarious that a nation with 5 guerrilla camps and a Pentagon wonder went cherry picking a few much smaller Purple Unity nations. You show 'em football hero. <_<

Personally I didn't have to cherry pick. Their biggest nations were half the size of mine. B)

I am shocked and apalled that these two alliances I once respected would bandwaggon on Purple Unity in their defensive war against Ordo Paradoxia... :v:

Cheers! Enjoy your December warring SoS and AI!

Edit: Oh, yeah and it's unrelated to our war with them their war with us etc, I know. Still glad to see it.

You know and we chose \m/ and PU because they were going to be good matches...but both somehow screw it up before we can hit them.

I do believe you forgot to consult the secret TPF treaty web before attacking PU.

Actually, as part of it, I think they did.

Don't be a hater just 'cause you ain't in the loop :P

Webs have many loops, too. Even a few loopholes.

You know and we chose \m/ and PU because they were going to be good matches...but both somehow screw it up before we can hit them.

Yeah. I mean damnit, why can't you people stay at the same level (or even grow a little) from the time we pick you as a target to the time that we actually get around to hitting you. <_<