Fark DoW on TPF

Clash

Yepp, happened last update. At least those Fark wars against TPF would indicate alliance war.

I was very disappointed in the lack of an official Fark DoW thread.

Those are usually fairly entertaining!

We shall punish them by taking their beer. Of course.

I almost forgot Fark was about this round entirely, they've been extremely quiet.

Cool how they declared on an alliance three times their size though, best of luck to the both of you I guess.

TPF - make sure you save the recipes FARK sends you... some of them are pretty good!

Good luck guys and have fun, I've enjoyed fighting with and getting stomped by both alliances!

I think this is the first round LE hasn't fought TPF. Feels kinda weird...

Cool how they declared on an alliance three times their size though, best of luck to the both of you I guess.

Well, they've got 70 nations and we have like 150ish, so not really. We are also technically still at war with Trouble even though they mondofail, have no gov and have mostly gone inactive. That's this whole round at least, it depends on how goofy they are next session really. Then there's the recent Blackwater thing too. Three wars already this session, not bad. All kind of little ones, but they all add up after a while.

WTG us!

All that remains is Roman Empire that has been untainted by the fires of war... coincidences are a fallacy.

Break out the tinfoil hats!

633630696275008040-paranoia.jpg

Edit: To anyone looking to hit TPF now...just remember that we would frown on any unfair wars ;).

Edited by Tiberius12

TPF - make sure you save the recipes FARK sends you... some of them are pretty good!

Good luck guys and have fun, I've enjoyed fighting with and getting stomped by both alliances!

I think this is the first round LE hasn't fought TPF. Feels kinda weird...

lol, I have already got a Grandma's Hash Browns recipe...sounds good!

Also i don't think we war'd last round...but even though we make good fighting openets, we also make good allies ;)

we had a declaration made then gov went and got drunk and now its covered in puke.

nopuking.jpg

I lol'd!

No worries though, we have all been there :)

BG.

Also i don't think we war'd last round...but even though we make good fighting openets, we also make good allies ;)

Unless it was just a dream I had, I remember fighting 6 of them and getting sanctioned as TPF last round when they were part of the attack on WOLF.

Fark might want to look what there fighting for.BW is sending peace as fast as they can.seems they want you to fight the war they started.but here at TPF we are fine with that.just wanted to point out that BW is running away.im sure it could be some big plan the bunny got brewing.lol

From the logs of when Energiser threatened TPF

06:49 Energizer Cool, cause unless I get a public apology, I want you to look real close to OP's strength graph, as thats how yours will look.

06:49 dogbite[TPF] lol.bring it.

He was right - we dipped a little

TPF

p3214095.png

But, this is a thread about Fark's DoW

Fark - Kinda like a Cliff

:o

p3214096.png

Blackwater - Downhill all the way

p3214097.png

Why did I post this sad info ?

Because, it's a crime that one idiot ruined round 8 for these guys.

Blackwater: - you guys were doing well - you didn't deserve that

Fark: - this was a Nonsense war - you were the Perfect Alliance to join it
:P

Awesome, we've removed a whole month of nation building from blackwater. If this keeps up, fark will (unfortunately) head the same way.

Considering Blackwater threatened to organise a coalition against us, I'm wondering who's the next alliance they're going to throw at us.

If other alliances are smart they won't attack us for helping Blackwater... they only want to send in others and peace us out themselves... lame people...

Edited by BramSte

For TPF, there is only one kind of peace we would ever accept or offer.

That is white peace.

My congrats to Fark on being spendid war opponents as usual. Fark came into this well-prepared and ready to fight. They had their nukes protected as well as they could, and every Farker had their spies in order. There were some great wars behind the wars in this one, if you take my meanings. You guys put up a great fight and it's always a good time, Fark.

We got some great recipes too! When reading last sesion's Fark-LE war comments, I remember LE saying they had a great thing going there with the Farkers. We at TPF got to experience this ourselves this session. We made a thread at our forums with the intent of collecting Fark war food recipes. It's been filling up nicely. Who knew the Farkers liked Indonesian food so much? We learn new things every session.

A special shout-out to Corprol Punishment (the other C.P.) and his bacon-wrapped pork chop recipe. A top-notch fellow that one, and like every good Farker, he loves his bacon.

They wouldn't give up the Farkistan Beer recipe though.

You might need more than the CIA wonder to get that lol

o/ FARK!

Thanks for the word CP, we really appreciate it. :wub:

It is been nice to fight TPF, as always. Once again, thanks for your time, nukes, bomb, CM, GA, etc. Special thanks for TRISTAN, Dogbite, Lutmil and Rude Land for the chit-chat. GL guys. :D

o/ TPF

o/ Fark