The Centurion Brotherhood Announcement

generals3

Dear people of Planet Bob,

In light of recent events TCB has again made another overhaul and reformed our Team Color. Yes we have changed from our old home pink. This is a necessary change, TCB will move on from what we called our home "pink". We are now a

MULTI-COLORED alliance. We see better economic growth doing this rather then staying on pink. Not only is this a good economic move but it also expands our political range. Pink is a rather small political influence in Planet Bob so we decided that a Multi-colored alliance would serve much better then a pink one economically and politically. TCB as a whole will benefit from this change. We look forward to working with new allies and new partners in our switch to multi-colored.

These Recent overhauls and reformations are the beginning of a new era of TCB and a new dawn and these changes shall prevail and help us regain our strength and we will become a stronger alliance. This is a new beginning!

Signed:

King-Generals3

PS: I would also like to thank Pwnage for all the help they have offered us during our times in the Pink Sphere.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can change your color, it won't make you active. It won't all of a sudden make you effective or relevant. You lost all that long ago. PWNAGE offered you assistance, but you either declined or where just to inactive to respond. I will always have a place in my heart for TCB as that was where I got my start but you are ruining that fond memory.

You left a home and went to no home, you are losing allies by the month. Maybe its time to pack it in.

Maybe its because, as usual you are butting into something you have no idea about.

You've made it quite clear that your feelings for TCB are not positive. Perhaps you should take your issues with them up in private and not in a simple moving thread.

You've made it quite clear that your feelings for TCB are not positive. Perhaps you should take your issues with them up in private and not in a simple moving thread.

I have made my feelings known to them in private well before this thread. I will make my feelings known in public as well. Perhaps you should tend to whatever "moral" business you have and not in this simple moving thread.

I have made my feelings known to them in private well before this thread. I will make my feelings known in public as well. Perhaps you should tend to whatever "moral" business you have and not in this simple moving thread.

There was no mention of morality or any of that crap in my posts. I simply observed that certain parties were being a bit "something" in the thread, and then suggested that they take it somewhere else. You're free to dismiss my advice at your leisure.

There was no mention of morality or any of that crap in my posts. I simply observed that certain parties were being a bit "something" in the thread, and then suggested that they take it somewhere else. You're free to dismiss my advice at your leisure.

Dismissed leisurely.

Maybe its because, as usual you are butting into something you have no idea about.

Perhaps instead of hostility shown towards Vilien, you could have been so kind as to explain the disagreement that you and your friends seem to have with tcb? That would be nice for all, would it not?

Perhaps instead of hostility shown towards Vilien, you could have been so kind as to explain the disagreement that you and your friends seem to have with tcb? That would be nice for all, would it not?

This, i'm interested. And it it still scares me astronaut jones has gone all soft on us.

No TCB, don't betray pink!

But seriously, multi-colored? If you're going to move then you should move, not just allow your members to be on any sphere they want.

Thing is that's how TCB was before the government decided to make it a choice. They couldn't set up any trade circles to get their guys on Pink and they ignored PWNage offers of assistance multiple times. So really their government is just turning what their members have already been doing due to its inefficiency into Policy.

Keep your reasoning and sensibility out of this thread. <_<

Regarding the comment that Vilien is butting in, those who bring up matters publicly make them public matters. If you don't want people participating in public discussion ("butting in") then keep the matters private.

Keep your reasoning and sensibility out of this thread. <_<

Regarding the comment that Vilien is butting in, those who bring up matters publicly make them public matters. If you don't want people participating in public discussion ("butting in") then keep the matters private.

Thing is, the person who said that wasn't the OP, nor a part of that alliance and he told Vilien to butt out of the argument, not the announcement.