Octava Orden Announcements

Ezequiel

octavaordenannouncments.png

Hola Señoras and Señores!

Octava Orden took a !@#$%* slap to the face so to speak over the past week. Our forums were deleted, we have have gained, and lost a big amount of nations which in return has dropped our strength and average strength. The slap in the face gave us a wake-up call that alerted us of the changes that needed to be done to return Octava Orden to the prosperity she so much deserves from her membership.

Coming with the new changes are new forums located via Octava Orden Forums. We encourage you to stop by for an embassy or just a chat, our IRC is always open at #cn-octava on Coldfront.

A new government has been implemented and will be displayed below for your convenience.

Head Government

Ezequiel, Emperador

Broken Ambitions, Imperial Regente

Imperial Consejero

Betch, Imperial Consejero

Imperial Triunvirato

N/A, Imperial Ministro de Asuntos Exteriores

Stock, Imperial Ministro de Guerra

Jarvisd, Imperial Ministro de Asuntos Internos

Along with the government change, the Octava Orden membership have been lacking the ability to trade other nations for the wealth they hold. With resources at such a low we feel it would benefit the membership better if we move back home to the Black Sphere.

Not only has the government changed, team switched, and new forums uploaded. We have decided to do a complete overhaul on the charter, I present to you the charter of Octava Orden.

octavaordenflagsmall.png

Formation

We the nations of Octava Orden hereby declare the birth of the Orden on June 20th, 2009.

1. Admission

I. To be admitted into the Orden a nation will have to take the oath, which is to be posted in the nations application. The oath includes; Transferring all sovereignty to the Emperador, abandonment in a war will not happen (See II.), respect to the government members of Octava Orden, and a blood signature upon the oath.

II. If a member is to disobey the oath, the punishment will be chosen by the Emperador himself.

III. The Octava Orden Applicant Alliance Affiliation (AAA) will be protected by the Orden. If a war or spy attack is declared upon a member of the AAA it will be treated as a declaration of war upon the Orden as a whole; with the exception of rogues wearing the Affiliation of another alliance.

2. The Imperial Government

I. The Imperial Government is the ruling body of the Orden; and is as follows:

The Emperador at the helm

Imperial Regente as the successor

Ministros de Asuntos Exteriores, Asuntos Internos, and Guerra as the ruling Ministros.

II. The Emperador is the sovereign of the Orden and as such, the Emperador has all rights over the members. He may expel and/or punish those who violate the charter in any way he sees fit.

III. Imperial Regente is the successor of the Emperador. He has the power to take matters into his own hands shall the Emperador be abstain for seventy-two(72) hours until the Emperador's return, however he does not have the right to expel any member.

IV. The Ministros, are the respected leaders of the specific region given to them by the Emperador. These regions are to include Asuntos Exteriores, Asuntos Internos, and Guerra. The Ministro has all rights over the region, however the Emperador may interfere and take control if he so wishes at any time he fells necessary.

3. Nuclear weapons

I. Any nation of the Orden may possess a nuclear weapon. The nuclear weapons may not be launched in a war with an enemy alliance and/or a rogue nation until given the OK by the Ministro de Guerra. The Emperador has the right to give the OK as well and may override the Ministro de Guerra shall he feel the need to do so.

II. If a nuclear weapon is launched, the nation will immediately be pending membership with the Orden and may be expelled for violating the charter of the Orden. Punishments will be granted by the Emperador exclusively.

4. Amendments

I. Any member of the Orden may suggest an amendment to the charter. However, all amendments must be approved by the Emperador to become an official part/change to the charter.

II. After approval by the Emperador, the amendment will become an official part of the charter after 24 hours have passed. During the 24 hour period, the amendment may be repealed by the Emperador, and there after stopping the 24 hour period to the charter amendment.

Signatures of the Charter

I. On the 20th of June, 2009, the original charter was accepted by the First Founding Fathers of the Orden. Provided to assure the charter's first acceptance are the signatures of the First Founding Fathers from the Declaration of Existence.

Ezequiel, Emperador

Schills, Imperial Regente

Biohazard, Ministro of Foreign Affairs

Marquis Chris 1, Ministro of Defense

II. On the 23rd of November, the second charter was accepted by the Second Founding Fathers of the Orden. Provided to assure the charter's second acceptance are the signatures of the Second Founding Fathers.

Ezequiel, Emperador

Schills, Imperial Consejero

Broken Ambitions, Imperial Regente

Jarvis, Imperial Ministro of Asuntos Internos

Working it harder, makes it better. Doing it faster makes us stronger. More than ever ever after. Our work is never done. I need you right now. I need you right now. Thy Orden will bring it harder, better, faster, stronger.

Octava Orden shall never fall! - Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel