An Official Nordreich Announcement

Nemhauser

noryeah.jpg

First, Nordreich has reached the 1000 nuclear weapon mark. I am sure everyone will be overjoyed by this news.

statsn.png

“There are some people that will be deterred by the fact that we have nuclear weapons... But those people are the folks we can deal with anyway.”

General Charles Horner

Second, due to Francesca's recent spy attack, we have added a policy concerning nuclear espionage.

Any spy attack against one of our nukes is classified as a nuclear attack on Nordreich and will be treated as such.

Please take note for future reference.

poster66438073.jpg

“Men are not hanged for stealing horses but that horses may not be stolen.”

George Savile

My special thanks to Captain Flinders for the awesome flag design.

Edited by Nemhauser

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why such hostility? Why the hate? This is very unbecoming of an alliance such as nordreich, which has a reputation, or atleast I thought had a reputation for civility and equality for everyone.

Please reconsider this, as it only serves to add unneeded tension to an already tense Planet Bob.

Why such hostility? Why the hate? This is very unbecoming of an alliance such as nordreich, which has a reputation, or atleast I thought had a reputation for civility and equality for everyone.

Please reconsider this, as it only serves to add unneeded tension to an already tense Planet Bob.

Alright, let me think of it. Ehm, no.

:P

Your avatar creeps me out.

Peace.

Peace, love, and chicken grease.

1000 Nordreich nukes is what will keep it that way.

Dont you just love Nordreich diplomacy?,,, :lol1:

poster66438073.jpg

It is a well known fact that Nordreich rules by Divine Right, and right here, in this thread, we are once again presented with a fine example of why our alliance is sanctioned by the Almighty. In honour of the good Lord, the divine principle of "an eye for an eye" has effectively been realized in a modern fashion. What a pious act!

God bless and praise be!

Peace, love, and chicken grease.

1000 Nordreich nukes is what will keep it that way.

Dont you just love Nordreich diplomacy?,,, :lol1:

If it were a policy of equality, then yes, I would. I was under the impression that they were indeed one of the more progressive alliances, but I take it that is not the case. This policy is shameful, incredibly shameful, and hurtful to the world.

Nordreich should be ashamed of themselves right now.

Peace is what they should be striving for, not war.

If it were a policy of equality, then yes, I would. I was under the impression that they were indeed one of the more progressive alliances, but I take it that is not the case. This policy is shameful, incredibly shameful, and hurtful to the world.

Nordreich should be ashamed of themselves right now.

Peace is what they should be striving for, not war.

If you are a true pacifist, then you wouldnt be commenting here. lol

You know that is ridiculous.

So what we get rid of our nukes? Im as pissed off as anyone else about the global radiation climbing but as soon as I can I am buying the Manhattan Project and arming. Nuclear DETERRANT. I dont irradiate your nation if you dont p*ss me off. Simple.