A Press Release from The Corporation and Ragnarok

thecorporationbanner2.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Corporation and Ragnarok sign an ODP

OWF, PLANET BOB -- NOV. 21, 2009

CorporateFlag05.pngROKINIT2.PNG

THE VIKINGS LOVE BUSINESS SUITS ACCORDS

Article I: Preamble

In order to recognize the friendship and trust between The Corporation (Corp) and Ragnarok (RoK) both alliances, hereafter referred to as the signatories, agree to the following treaty.

Article II: Sovereignty

The signatories agree to recognize each other as sovereign and fully independent alliances.

Article III: Non-Aggression

The signatories recognize a state of non-aggression with each other and will not take hostile action of any kind against the other signatory. Should hostile actions occur between two nations belonging to the signatories, the signatories will resolve them through diplomatic means.

Article IV: Intelligence

The signatories agree to pass on all information vital to the security of either signatory in a timely manner.

Article V: Aid

The signatories agree to provide aid, both diplomatic and financial, to the other signatory at their request. Economic factors may be taken into account when providing financial aid.

Article VI: Optional Defense

If either signatory is attacked by a third party the other signatory is highly encouraged, but not obligated, to come to the military defense of the attacked alliance.

Article VII: Upgrade

The signatories agree to upgrade this treaty to a Mutual Defense and optional Aggression Pact (MDoAP) on January 1, 2010, unless one of the signatories objects. In the event that one signatory objects to the upgrade this clause of the treaty may be renegotiated or stricken from the treaty after diplomatic discussions.

Article VIII: Blame

In recognition of long standing tradition, the signatories agree that Archer is to blame for everything.

Article IX: Termination

Should either party wish to terminate this treaty, they may do so with 72 hours private notice, after which time a NAP will remain in place for a further 48 hours.

Signed for The Corporation:

iClean, Chief Executive Officer

Kevin McDonald, Chairman of the Corporation

Jon Archer, Chief Communications Officer

Legendoftheskies, Chief Administrative Officer

Obiwan, Chief Financial Officer

Valves, Chief Security Officer

Ying Yang Mafia, Director of Marketing

Jake997, Director of Human Resources

Jordite, Director of Knowledge

Bungalo Bill, Director of Risk

Gman123, Director of Tech

Signed for Ragnarok:

Van Hoo III, Emperor of Ragnarok

AlfredvonTirpitz, Regent

Mecha Sheikh, High Chancellor

Wombaticus, Vice-Chancellor

Jekalle, Consul

It is an absolute thrill for me to formalize the friendship that many members of Corp and RoK have shared for some time. I look forward to a long future of good relations.

o7 Corp

07 RoK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find a small amount of pleasure in an optional defense treaty. Here's hoping that you both never must use this optional treaty, and that it is merely for show, like one would show a trophy, or a vase full of flowers.

I offer you my pacifist services if you ever wish to utilize my unique skillset, or if you just wish to talk. I am there for both The Corporation, and Ragnarok, and I humbly offer my congratulations on this treaty that will never be used, hopefully.

firstly congrats to TC, rok are awesome

I find a small amount of pleasure in an optional defense treaty. Here's hoping that you both never must use this optional treaty, and that it is merely for show, like one would show a trophy, or a vase full of flowers.

I offer you my pacifist services if you ever wish to utilize my unique skillset, or if you just wish to talk. I am there for both The Corporation, and Ragnarok, and I humbly offer my congratulations on this treaty that will never be used, hopefully.

No way dude, I hope they use it, soon, against somebody, don't care who, bob needs more dramalama, bob needs war, Bob needs more nukes flying around, more people glowing green the better! :nuke::awesome:

firstly congrats to TC, rok are awesome

No way dude, I hope they use it, soon, against somebody, don't care who, bob needs more dramalama, bob needs war, Bob needs more nukes flying around, more people glowing green the better! :nuke::awesome:

There is never a need for war, as it solves nothing. The troubles of the past just get buried beneath the rubble of collapsed buildings, and once the cleanup starts, the troubles are still there, the horror of war only covered them up for a little while.

This is a cycle that needs to be broken. I suggest that we all sit and smoke, maybe a peace pipe, I'm not sure how that works, maybe we can just talk about our differences instead.

War is so horrible. So, so horrible.