Update from the Cult of Xander

11aj0cw.jpg

Announcement from the Cult of Xander

This announcement is to serve notice that I have acquired my namesake bloc, the Cult of Xander, from The Centurion Brotherhood for 18 million. The last remaining member of the bloc, the Independent Coalition of Nations, was granted permission to end their membership in the bloc due to the ownership change, but due to a longstanding relationship with members of Bel Air, will be staying on as a member. Posted below is the treaty.

Cult of Xander

A Bel Air Protectorate Bloc

Preamble

The Undersigned alliances agree to a Protectorate-ODOAP for purposes of defense, guidance, and friendship.

Article I - Amity

The signatory alliances and their member states will treat all signatories and their member states with respect and decency, just as they would their own. All members of the signatory alliances are expected to show tact and consideration by going through the proper channels when addressing concerns.

Article II - Non Aggression

Member alliances are obligated to desist from any act of violence against the other signatories, be it through aggressive action, and any attack on each other either individually or jointly with other power. All alliances declare their intent to resolve any issues between the parties through regular diplomatic discourse.

Article III - Adviser

The Protectorates agree to allow the Protector to supply an Adviser to the alliances. This Adviser will have a government mask without Administrator privileges, and will assist in educating the alliance on how to maintain day-to-day operations.

Article IV - Military Aid and Assistance

A declaration of war on any Protectorate is a declaration on both that protectorate and the Protector. Likewise, any other Protectorate is encouraged, although not required to assist. If the Protector is declared on, it may request assistance from the Protectorates on a voluntary basis. The Protectorates must notify the Protector before any aggressive military actions.

Article V - Economy

The Protectors agree to help the Protectorates with economic support in the form of advice and foreign aid, provided that they use this solely for the purpose of their own growth. Any reasonable economic requests from the Protectors must be met, to the best of their abilities.

In addition, all member alliances agree to work closely together on tech deals to help support signatory alliances' economies.

Article VI - Non Espionage

None of the signatory alliances will engage, or support espionage on any other signatory in any way. If an alliance receives information relevant another, they are obligated to notify them immediately, giving complete disclosure on the issue.

Article VII - Foreign Policy

The protectorate alliances will consult the Protector before making major decisions in foreign policy, such as signing new treaties and declaring war upon other alliances.

Article VIII - Admission

Admission into the bloc will be granted pending a decision by Bel Air.

Article IX - Senate Votes

Protectorates are encouraged, but not required to Vote for senator(s) specified by the Protector for the Pink team senate.

Article X - Termination of Membership

Protectorates may leave at any time, provided they notify the Protector before doing so. After notification there exists a 72 hour grace period where the provisions of this treaty are still valid.

Signed for Bel Air

King Xander the Only, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Back Alley Abortionist, and the True and Righteous Hero of Pink

Emperor Marx, Carlton the Glorious

This Charming Man, Bel Air Country Club Courtesy Desk, England Is Mine, Hang the blessed DJ, Scratch my name on your arm with a fountain pen, this means you really love me

Druss the Legend, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sweet Talking, and Romancing

Extraduty, Minister of Touching... Hard, Bringer of the Pink Taco

Hurricane, Viceroy of the Huns, Destroyer of Louisiana

Signed for the Independent Coalition of Nations

Emperor Jack o lantern of Atlantiss

Founder Bloody of BloodNation

A "bloc" with one member, eh?

I shall be filing a complaint at the highest levels.

Indeed. However, we recognize that a lot of new alliances are having their minds poisoned with thoughts of being good and having morals by their protectors, so we want to have a place established for them to come in and be raised by someone who prefers helping old ladies into traffic rather than out of it.

A "bloc" with one member, eh?

I shall be filing a complaint at the highest levels.

Also of note, when the bloc was formed it had 5 members I believe. Several disbanded, Iunctus outgrew protectee status. TCB has had internal issues (trying to stay alive) so the bloc was largely ignored. Back home with Bel Air and I can assure you this bloc will flourish.

Also of note, when the bloc was formed it had 5 members I believe. Several disbanded, Iunctus outgrew protectee status. TCB has had internal issues (trying to stay alive) so the bloc was largely ignored. Back home with Bel Air and I can assure you this bloc will flourish.

Can I buy it from you for 36m?