You've been hit by, a Smooth Haruhi!

Elrich von Richt

OSOSA.png

aibannerred.png

78dcc9d9c9038a0fb56dfecc0bf0d12bmin.jpg

WBHA.png

There comes a time every so and often when our beloved Goddess becomes bored, and irritable. During this period, she usually reverts into a state of melancholy and no longer formulates amazing plans to keep her brigade active and running. We are most saddened by the recent lack of crazy and insane activities within our brigade, and have taken note of the Goddess's current state.

Due to this, we have decided to cause a dramatic event in order to stimulate her and cause a 'data information explosion'. Sometimes only the most drastic of measures can cause her to relapse her boredom, and return to her normal, energetic, eccentric self. Since we have recently gathered and gone through current stimulant options and found almost all of them unsatisfactory, we are resorting to the last ditch stimulant: declaring war on the alliance \m/. Well, \m/, no hard feelings, but sometimes we've got to make our deities feel better, y'know? We may not enjoy rolling you in particular, but when our Goddess is bored, we take action. I mean, It's an adventure, right, right!?

Haruhi would normally advise cooperation, too, since she loves maximum punishment and destruction. So, y'know, we're calling Aeonic Imperium in on our side and making this a joint-declaration. Smashing faces in was always better with more than one person.

Signed in the name of Haruhi,

Arrnea,

Brigade Chief and Ultra Director

Soviet Haruhi,

Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko

Edited by Elrich von Richt

I truly am laughing now. \m/ lost over 20k NS in the blitz alone, while the other two are just gaining.

Hooray for co-ordination in blitzes.

Also, for the record, when we started planning this operation, \m/ had more than 50 nations and the same number of nukes as us. ^_^

Edited by Arrnea

Hooray for co-ordination in blitzes.

Also, for the record, when we started planning this operation, \m/ had more than 50 nations and the same number of nukes as us. ^_^

This, and more of their nations were active. at first we thought we might need another alliance to join in, but we were going to do it with just us anyway.

I'm not going to lie, but damn we got $%&@ed in that blitz. Good stuff.

Were you the guys who tried to spy off a nuke while I had a HNMS?

That's the attitude I like :) Let's have a good fight.

Also no, we weren't the ones silly enough to try spying off HNMS-protected nukes.

Edit: Nice job spying off my nuke. You're still going to eat nukes though.

Edited by Arrnea