FDA peace with Ferrous

Guest lord bitburg

Guest lord bitburg

As part of the FDA peace settlement with Ferrous and his scores of friends, the FDA submits the following Beer Review.

WE decided on Dead Guy Ale, Brewed by Rogue brewing Company out of Newport Oregon. The original reason for the pick, was because the FDA were dead guys in this battle, but we were surprised by this enjoyable potion. Dead Guy Ale is a German maibock beer, it is slightly darker than a pilsner and has a light honey color, much lighter in color than a dunkel or Guinness, which I consider a dessert beer. This beer is easy to drink with just the right amount of hops bitterness coming through. After eight beers I had quite a nice face buzz, and after 12, suffered no lingering effects the next day. The beer has won 3 silver and 1 gold metal in the world beer championships. I highly recommend this brew, and look forward to finding Double Dead Guy Ale.

Speaking on behalf of myself (Ironwood Clan), GOD, RIA, Fark and The Moralist Front, I can say that peace has been negotiated between our alliances and the FDA has been most cooperative. They had one bad egg who has since been thrown out of Planet Bob.

Congrats on finding peace.

I am glad to see this finally resolved and hope to only see threads filled with the success of FDA in the future

o7 FDA

o/ Ferrous

o/ the rest

Will NATO be offering its protection once again now that FDA is out of harms way?