Athens - KoFN resolution

Athens is going to be making things right with KoFN for our unprovoked and unprecedented tech raid. That is all. Things have been resolved, details to be hashed out later when KoFN leadership wakes up.

Ramon says:

well, i am glad that things got restricted to GA's

instead of fullscale war

James says:

I said before that you guys would probably nuke

Seth says:

I was figuring that ya'll would attack us back

Ramon says:

I have been thinking about using my set of nukes though

yeah, but don't do the first thing that comes to mind, because it mostly gets you into more !@#$

so I gave it a second thought and I was like: ehm no, perhaps not

Ramon says:

I used to be, I did my fair share of raiding too

about 2 years ago

Ramon says:

so, what time is it where you guys live? early in the evening or something?

Seth says:

hey

it's 9:20 EST

Ramon says:

ah, 6 hour difference

almost nothing ghehehe

what do you say we talk some more tomorrow? then I'm probably off to bed

Seth says:

yeah that's fine

hey I am sorry if raiding you guys caused you any problems

we were bored and yeah

we were bad.

we will make it right

and I will see you later.

Ramon says:

that'll be fine

speak to you later

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see reasonable and good-spirited conversation. It would appear the vehemence of the wolves at your doorstop does not match those who were actually wronged.

Will class win the day? There's a lot left to be seen, but I am optimistic that my ally will conduct herself in the way that she should, and that the world deserves. Until then, I stand faithfully beside you, haters be damned.

I'm glad to see reasonable and good-spirited conversation. It would appear the vehemence of the wolves at your doorstop does not match those who were actually wronged.

The issue that uninvolved people have with developments like these is rarely justice for the wronged party. >_> It's the precedent that the development sets.

Edited by Great Lord Moth

Good to see this come to a quick end. Nice to see that the Knights are good sports too. Making mistakes happens, at least you made it right as fast as possible rather than getting your back up and going over the brink just to show everyone.

This whole situation also reminds me why I love being allied to MK.

Public pressure, making poeple do the right things.

^_^

'Do something about it'? Did something about it. Facts were delivered, emotions unleashed, and in the end someone realised their night of fun had adverse effects. Of course, this doesn't mean that Athens has good leadership or that I'm willing to trust them, but at least this was resolved.

Will class win the day? There's a lot left to be seen, but I am optimistic that my ally will conduct herself in the way that she should, and that the world deserves. Until then, I stand faithfully beside you, haters be damned.

Hate to rain on your parade, but praising someone's class in the cleanup for an action which had no class in to begin with is a bit questionable to me.

One should not be praised and complemented for cleaning up a mess they create, while ignoring that the problem and mess was a direct result of a mistake they made in the first place. It should be expected that people clean up their own mistakes.

Telling someone they have class for resolving a situation that shouldn't have existed, and wouldn't have if they had class before the situation came into existence, is simply silly.

Athens is going to be making things right with KoFN for our unprovoked and unprecedented tech raid. That is all. Things have been resolved, details to be hashed out later when KoFN leadership wakes up.

Ramon says:

well, i am glad that things got restricted to GA's

instead of fullscale war

James says:

I said before that you guys would probably nuke

Seth says:

I was figuring that ya'll would attack us back

Ramon says:

I have been thinking about using my set of nukes though

yeah, but don't do the first thing that comes to mind, because it mostly gets you into more !@#$

so I gave it a second thought and I was like: ehm no, perhaps not

Ramon says:

I used to be, I did my fair share of raiding too

about 2 years ago

Ramon says:

so, what time is it where you guys live? early in the evening or something?

Seth says:

hey

it's 9:20 EST

Ramon says:

ah, 6 hour difference

almost nothing ghehehe

what do you say we talk some more tomorrow? then I'm probably off to bed

Seth says:

yeah that's fine

hey I am sorry if raiding you guys caused you any problems

we were bored and yeah

we were bad.

we will make it right

and I will see you later.

Ramon says:

that'll be fine

speak to you later

I would like to reiterate that Athens sees the wrong of our actions after talking with our allies. It was a horribly immature thing to do and the adrenaline rush clouded our judgement. The talks with KoFN have been friendly and I am sure we will be able to come to a resolution that is very satisfying to both parties, and perhaps bring some good out of evil, as it were. I would like to reiterate again that we were wrong, that this was a boneheaded action for me to authorize, and that I am genuinely sorry to KoFN. We at Athens strongly appreciate the support of our allies who are standing up for us when it seems the world is standing against us because of our wrong actions. We have learned our lesson, and this will not be happening again.