An announcement from the Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens

Lord Boris

EPICflag01.png

Final Announcement From the Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens

Disbandment

69 days ago, EPIC re-established itself on Bob. Sadly, for a multitude of reasons, it ends for good today. It's been an honor and a privilege working with those who joined EPIC (mostly new players). It's also been fun working with our protectors, Mushroom Kingdom. I'd be daft to not also give a shoutout to our good friends and allies in the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics.

I've got it on good authority that MK will be protecting the AA for a period of time, so raiders should consider staying away for now.

I started EPIC back up again hoping it would give me something that would let me come to enjoy this realm again, something that has not been the case for quite some time. With EPIC now gone, I find myself at an impasse. For a great many reasons [ooc:]reality sucks right now[/ooc], I bid you all farewell. Whether this is a temporary retirement from the day to day of Planet Bob's politics or a case of permanently departing this plane of existence, I do not know. In the event of the latter, I would like to take this chance to say thanks to those who I've come to call friends and allies. To those who I never knew well, I'm sorry for not having the time to get to know more of you, as I'm sure many of you are good people. And finally, to the rare individuals who saw fit to do nothing but bash... well, let's just say I hope there's a special place for you in your final destination, and I hope you don't mind the furnace ;)

- Lord Boris

1st and Last Primarch of EPIC

MK will be protecting the EPIC AA for two weeks as of the time of this post to give the EPICitizens ample time to find new homes.

It's unfortunate it came to this, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck with where life takes you from here, Lord Boris. Remember you have friends in MK if and when you return.

Best of luck on your otherworldly quests... may they be more exciting and fundamentally strengthening than Bob ;)

Take care LB.. you are a good guy and I'd like to see ya come back if for nothing else than to reacquaint yourself with your friends :)

oo/ Boris...

oo/ EPIC

MK will be protecting the EPIC AA for two weeks as of the time of this post to give the EPICitizens ample time to find new homes.

It's unfortunate it came to this, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck with where life takes you from here, Lord Boris. Remember you have friends in MK if and when you return.

Pretty much what was said here is all I can say.