Imperial Decree from the Sith

nsowavy1.png

nsoannouncementbanner.png

Today the New Sith Order hit 4 million total NS. Several Sith Scientists have informed me that having done this in under 9 months makes the NSO the fastest growing alliance, from nothing, in Cyberverse history. The NSO also plans to cross the ever popular 1000 nuclear weapon mark in the very near future (unless war breaks out).

We believe this to be noteworthy. If there are those that do not, we do not care.

Signed,

Ivan Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromholde, Dark and Sovereign Lord of the New Sith Order, the Sith Emperor

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh.

Well, damn, that was fast.

FANs announcements have no bearing on ours. That said, I respect FAN and admire their fortitude and sheer willpower. mpols a funny guy, too.

My tinfoil hat informs me that you are lying, good sir.

Edited by Chron

Huh.

Well, damn, that was fast.

My tinfoil hat informs me that you are lying, good sir.

Its hardly as if NSO chose to broke 4 mil NS today/night. Plus NSO doesn't seem to take much stock in many other alliance's opinions, so in a way I would be disappointed if NSO hadn't of posted it, such double standards are bad.

/o Innovation without borders

Its hardly as if NSO chose to broke 4 mil NS today/night. Plus NSO doesn't seem to take much stock in many other alliance's opinions, so in a way I would be disappointed if NSO hadn't of posted it, such double standards are bad.

/o Innovation without borders

What?

:huh:

That is one hell of a cipher.

Through our Glorious Emperor all things are possible! Hail Ivan! Let us bask in His magnificence!

To know a world without Ivan is to truly know Hell. Only through the Glorious Emperor may we achieve enlightenment and ascension. We are but ants before his radiance.