The Warsaw Pact

Fadeev

warsawx.png

ICSN_flag.pngUSSRflagnew.jpgNatmjgajxp.thumb500.jpg

Workers of the world,

with pleasure i present to you The Warsaw Pact. Ratified by governments of three leftist alliances, this is another great step amongst leftist alliances strengthening solidarity on planet Bob. The Warsaw Pact is home for every leftist alliances willing to contribute for the prosperity of the leftist ideology. Thats why, let me say - this is just a beginning!

ss5g.jpg

Warsaw Pact

The undersigned alliances agree in signing this treaty of friendship, co-operation in peace & intelligence and mutual or optional assistance.

I. Peace and Non-aggression

The signatories will refrain from coordinated military action against other signatories. Any signatory found to be engaging in military action a fellow signatory will be expelled from this pact and will be attacked by all other signatories. All disputes between signatories will be resolved via private diplomatic channels. A dispute is defined herein as a disagreement between governments.

II. Defense and War

In the event that any signatory comes under attack, it is optional that all other signatories will come to the assistance (defence, financial, intelligence and diplomacy) of the attacked party. Signatories have the option to engage in offensive military action alongside the other signatories but not obligated to do so unless agreed otherwise. Notice of offensive military action by any signatory must be given to other signatories no less than 72 hours before the commencement of hostilities. This time period will be used for voting on joining the war or not and making of preparations. Failure of a signatory to notify the other signatories of offensive military action may lead to a vote for the removal of that signatory from this pact. Signatories shall not engage in offensive military action against any alliance which consulting with the other signatories.

IV. Diplomatic and Intelligence assistance

Should any signatory become involved in war, it is the duty of other signatories to offer diplomatic aid toward the peaceful resolution of that war along with the possibility military help. The signatories pledge their diplomatic support to one another and will retain unity in all public discourse. The signatories are obliged to share any information that could be useful for one of the other signatories.

V. Sovereignty

All signatories agree to respect and recognize each others sovereignty at all times.

V. Admission of New Signatories

New signatories may be admitted to this pact by the consent of all existing signatories. Admission of new signatories is by invite only.

VI. Termination of Membership

Any signatory may terminate its membership in this pact following a 72-hour period following the notification of the other signatories. Termination of membership removes the former signatory from all terms and obligations of this pact and will not occur until after that period. Any signatory may bring forward a motion for the removal of another signatory from this pact at any time. Following the initial motion for removal, a discussion period of 48 hours shall take place, followed by a period of 48 hours in which signatories will vote for or against removal from the pact. Voting may be concluded prior to the termination of the 48-hour period if the required three-fourths majority has been reached, but will not be extended beyond 48 hours. All signatories shall be privy to all expulsion proceedings and will not be prohibited from fully taking part in said proceedings. A signatory may be removed from this pact by an affirmative vote for expulsion from three-fourths (herein defined as 75%) of all signatories, with each signatory getting one vote.

VII. Amendment

The terms of this pact may be amended by a unanimous vote of signatory alliances, with each alliance getting one vote.

VIII. Ratification

The undersigned alliances affirm that they have approved this pact by whatever means they have in place for such approval, and that they do so without reservation or duress.

Signed for SWF:

200px-Gencon3.jpg

Signed for UCR:

Premier - Nikita Gregarin

Signed for SU:

Commisar of Foreign Affairs - Velken

ss2g.jpg

Edited by Fadeev

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If theres no LSF and no INT, how is this uniting the left?

Plus a ODoAP isn't exactly unity is it? Its a kind of treaty that I think LSF would approve of, with the social power backing it making it more solid. But alas it descends into debates on how left organisations run their FA.

/me shrugs

Good luck to you.

INT and LSF are not the only alliances on the Left. The rest of us are capable of doing things like eating and breathing all on our own. Not everyone always agrees on everything, but these three alliances agreed on this.

For the greater glory of the Left!

The Warsaw Pact is home for every leftist alliances willing to contribute for the prosperity of the leftist ideology. Thats why, let me say - this is just a beginning!

I would not say that the INT and LSF are the only leftist alliances in CN. INT and LSF are probably the most high profile of them however. which when you do intimate in the OP that this pact is the 'Home' of leftist alliances, leads to the inevitable comments I, and others, have made.

Also I would assume that this is from the Libertarian Left branch of leftist alliances as it is an ODoAP?

INT and LSF are not the only alliances on the Left. The rest of us are capable of doing things like eating and breathing all on our own. Not everyone always agrees on everything, but these three alliances agreed on this.

Ehem, there is no glory without The International! B)

Good luck though, and I do respect the fact that you guys went on without us or LSF. The left is united that is all that matters, and you guys can obliviously take care of yourselves. O/

No they are not, however i was always a believer in Leftist Unity and if i am brutally frank i see the current factionalism within the CN-Left as a weakening of that Unity. As i said previously congratz nevertheless ;)

If I was a suspicious man I would say that the wording of the OP was meant at a dig towards the LSF and INT as they aren't in the supposed "home of the leftist alliances wishing to contribute for the prosperity of the leftis ideology" seeing as their names aren't on it, if they where offered to become members of this and refused.

If they where not even offered I don't understand how completely ignoring the two highest profile left alliance contributes to prosperity.

But best of luck anyway.

If I was a suspicious man I would say that the wording of the OP was meant at a dig towards the LSF and INT as they aren't in the supposed "home of the leftist alliances wishing to contribute for the prosperity of the leftis ideology" seeing as their names aren't on it, if they where offered to become members of this and refused.

If they where not even offered I don't understand how completely ignoring the two highest profile left alliance contributes to prosperity.

But best of luck anyway.

Dont ail your head with this kind of thoughts. It really isnt worth.

What's this, the fourth of fifth time now that the CN 'left' has united? Every time in CN history when the 'left' unities it ends up in further disunity and factionalism.

Good luck with the Pact.

P.S. Are the SWF forums the same ones as before? I might drop by and say hello.

Edited by Ch33kY