An Announcement from UINE and FAR

'Ello Govna'

We fine gentlemen at FAR have had a wonderful time getting to know the fine gentlemen at UINE. As such this wonderful pact has been created to signify our relationship.

logo.pngc5n9tfgx779xpdtrn0nc.jpg

The "We Like Eagles! (and these other guys)" Pact

Preamble: So after just a couple of days of existence, (and months of knowing each other) we've decide we both like eagles. and we kinda like each other JUST A LITTLE THOUGH! So we've decide to kick off a new friendship with this PIAT

Section I. Yo we's 2 different ppl's

We like eagles and all, but we still gonna do our thing, and expect them to do the same.

Section II. Oh no he didn't!

Yo, we wont attack each other. If some "foo" decides to go off and be stupido, we gonna work out some rep arrangements. (and maybe some rogue fun?)

Section III. No Moles!

We won't tell each others sekrits.

Section IV. We from da streets, but we play nice.

Just what freakin' title says. We gonna be play nice with each other. That means IC, OOC, IRC or W/E we be meetin'.

Section V. Hood Rat!

StealingPandas of FAR, agrees to not do any of the following: Steal Pandas, Steal Members, Steal Moniez, and/or block UINE of any lude acts.

Section VI. We cant keep sekrits bout each other....

Yo. You got something bad to say about our frenz? You wanna tell me? Go ahead! I wont tell'em.. until you leave...

Section VII. Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do!

Keve69 of UINE is required to sing 1 song for the government of FAR at least 1 time a week, in a private channel only accessible by UINE and FAR. Shall Keve69 not hold to this section of the treaty, the treaty is still valid, and nothing will happen except a lot of whining from Mr Damsky.

Section VIII. We give to charity!

Yo, we gonna give each other aidz when we can... Nando is good at spreading things around.

Section IX. Hopefully this wont happen?!

Even though we don't wanna ever see dis go away, but hit happens (Keve's Dyslexic). If its gotta end, at least let the other guy know 48 hours in advance.

/s/ for FAR

Shadow King, Triumvir

:ehm: Mr Damsky, Triumvir :ehm:

Fernando12, Triumvir

Kevanovia, Minister of Foreign Affairs

StealingPandas, Minister of Internal Affairs

Ludacrism2, Minister of Defense

Colonel Brick, Minister of Finance

/s/ for UINE

Exalted Emperor of Smexyness - Keve69

Triumvir - HRH King Raymond_II

Triumvir - PyroPyotr

Triumvir - King Ryan IV

Hail to the UrINE FARters

B)

Edited by Mr Damsky

Happy to be associated with such fine gentlemen as Shadow_King, MrD and Fernando12!

May this be the first step in a prosperous relationship and may it grow exponentially! ALso thanks to our buddies at NpO for protecting them...

o/ UINE

o/ FAR

LONG LIVE THE COMMON SENSE REVOLUTION

Then heed my advice and never again let Damsky (presumably) write another treaty of yours again. :P

Damsky didn't write this treaty. He just wanted to feel special and announce it.

Also. I'll make sure to let you write the ODN-FAR treaty! :P

Edited by Shadow King