Ragnarok Announcement

RoKLogo.png

Ragnarok

Good evening.

Our Consul Jekalle was all set to make his first ever announcement, but as it turns out he could not be here tonight. Tonight, playing the role of Jekalle, will be one Van Hoo III.

Jekalle had an intro all lined up and ready to go. He was quite proud of it and I'd hate for it to go to waste, so I will post it for him:

"The other night Hoo and the rest of us were reminiscing about the kids and how quickly they grow up. First it was ARES that flew the coop and found great success in the world. Then, Apocalypse left us and also enjoyed a fruitful life. Lastly, Rage Co. basically grew overnight and was ready to make their way into the Planet Bob world. In the two short weeks out of the house, they’ve made a great name for themselves.

With that in mind, we’re ready to launch two more of the kids into the world. They’ve been model citizens as ‘Blokers, and we have every faith that this pattern of awesome will continue. Without further adieu, I present to you the following upgrades:"

Ragnarok - Aqua Defense Initiative/Amazon Nation MDoAPs

Intro:

There comes a time in the relationship between any guardian and their charge when the protected must be set free to experience the full dangers and delights of the greater world, and to learn from their mistakes on their own. And so that time has come for Ragnarok to no longer hold ADI and Amazon Nation's (hereby refered to as AzN) hand to assure them that all is safe. ADI and Amazon Nation will now embark on their own, determined to achieve more than those that came before them.

Mutual Love:

Ragnarok and ADI/AzN agree to not fight amongst themselves.

Members of each alliance will remember to treat each other like family, refrain from bickering in public.

Each side will continue to share knowledge gained, in the hopes of alerting the other of upcoming dangers.

Continued Support:

Both Ragnarok and ADI/AzN agree to offer each other financial, economic, diplomatic, and military aid as they feel necessary.

Fisticuffs Are Likely:

Any outside party attacks Ragnarok or ADI/AzN, and it will be considered as an attack on the other.

Each alliance should be ready have the other's back within 48 hours.

Family Togetherness:

If either Ragnarok or ADI/AzN wants to go bust some heads, and the other likes the idea, they may also join.

They can, but they don't have to.

Divorce:

Should either party wish to annul this agreement, they must file notice 72 hour before making a public announcement.

Signed for Ragnarok,

Emperor : Van Hoo III

Regent : Alfred von Tirpitz

High Chancellor: Mechasheikh

Vice Chancellor: Wombaticus

Consul: Jekalle

Signed for the Aqua Defense Initiative,

John Warbuck, Lord High Sentinel

Yuurei, Lord of Foreign Affairs

Magister Populi, Lord of Internal Affairs

JDorian, Lord of Finance

Kingly, Lord of Defense

Signed for Amazon Nation,

Randalla, Queen

Amarynth, Queen's Consort, Council

Larethiel, Council

Elbryan, Master of Finance

Kerdor, Master of War

Yes, we got lazy and used the same treaty for both.

Excellent job, Jekalle. :wub:

Edited by Van Hoo III

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you guys are super lazy. Folks after my own heart, clearly.

Congratulations to Ragnarok and their newly elevated allies, good luck making your own way in the strange world of Planet Bob.

I hope Hoo included a few nukes in that knapsack he gave you. ^_^

I'd like to thank Ragnarok for their hospitality and for letting us sleep on the couch while we crashed in their house for a while.

We look forward to a very long and mutually beneficial relationship, even as we walk our own path.

It appears you changes a couple words in the treaty I wrote.

o/ RoK

o/ ADI

o/ AzN

o/ Aqua UNITY.

The sky is now the limit. All things are go, and get ready to see big things everyone.

We would like to thank Ragnarok for providing the support we needed while we mooched off of them.... er, wait.

For watching over us patiently while we waited for that pesky growth spurt to kick in.

We're also glad to see Hoo back in the old stomping grounds. ;)

We couldn't have done it without Rok's patience and support, the stick-to-it-ness of our Founding members, and the trust of our newest "old" friends. Their trust in us brought them out of their shy, neutral shells, and I'm looking forward to our continued growth and activity.

Alale alala!

[ooc]True story, the dog took off on me last night and I had to find it[/ooc], so Hoo ate my homework.

Congrats to the kids for getting all big and moving out!

We're looking forward to great things from you both.

o/ADI

o/AzN

I'm not hailing Hoo for eating my homework. <_<

Fine... Hoo :wub: