Giant Milestone Slain

Kill Joy

OMFG3-1.png

1mil.jpg

Today I am excited to announce that Ordinary Men Fighting Giants has breached the 1,000,000 threshold!! We formed on December 3rd, 2007 with 3 nations and have come a long way since then. We were near this mark last year with an excess of 70 nations and quickly rising, however we made a difficult decision to cut ourselves back to our core members which has helped us become a tighter knit band of brothers, albeit lower total NS. As a smaller member base alliance this has been a challenging and fun goal to race towards, and all the sweeter now that we are here. I'd like to thank the Karma War for allowing us to regrow all over again up from 440k NS since May 3rd! I would especially like to thank our membership for their diligence and tireless efforts.

OMFG1mil102909-1.jpg

Onwards and cheers!

Kill Joy, OMFG Chieftain

seal_Final_offical.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so darn amazing to finally reach this goal! I've been around for nearly two years now, and over this time we've had many changes. From government structure to membership, but overall, we've always maintained our core-membership, and it's been a blast all the way! And to now reach the 1 million mark after everything we've been thru makes it all the more epic!

And although 2 million is the same as a second baby, just not as special, I still say:

Onward! May we fight many more giants and reach the 2 million!

Also, if you people could keep the drama down for a while so we can actually enjoy this achievement, and don't get in an NS-costing war, it'd be appreciated :P

Edited by Bodebiek

This has been a long time coming. I was relatively new when I joined OMFG almost a year and a half ago and I've loved every minute of it. We've seen lots of ups and downs, Experienced huge triumphs and... well we went to war with TOP. Guess how that went for us :P. I'm glad that we've finally hit this and here's to 2 million!