A Fightin Division Announcement

KingAdam

tfdflagshrunk.gifwarflag.gif

I know most of you have never heard of me. I am also known as General Raam of LastDitchEffort. I am making this post to give a congratulations to my friends and fellow members that made my win possible.

Round 7-

Divisioners, you guys did awesome. Canuck, PJS, Lusitan, gpn777, tgsx, MrAnderson, Parasite, Koala, Tag, Viper, Herbert and anyone else I may have missed. Without you guys our victory would not have been possible. You did everything I asked of you and more. It was an honor fighting and leading all of you in battle. A general could not ask for a better group of soldiers. I thank all of you for your hard work and loyalty to the cause.

To all the other TE participants. Here is the story of The Fightin Division. In round 6 we started with a large target on our back. We played to win, but at the end to many people knew us. We were defeated by the rogues by the time the round was over. This round I decided to try something different. Knowing the target would still be on our back, I decided to split The Fightin Division membership up. The new alliance we created would be known as The 40 Sippin Panty Grippen Gangstas. Thats correct. The Fightin Division and The 40 Sippin Panty Grippen Gangstas were the exact same alliance. My "minions" as they have been called took down the main competition 1 by 1. All in silence. All without ever being detected. Hypertechnologies and SameOldNation you guys did great for the majority of the round. The "rogue" you received was compliments of me. TE my friends is not only a game of nation building. Strategy is equally if not more important in TE. To those who plan on winning in the future my words of wisdom to you are this. Think outside the box. I don't care if you are the greatest builder around. Without taking into account strategy you will never win a round. Neogandolf is a perfect example of this. An absolute amazing builder. Better than myself no doubt. However, he lacked the dedicated troops around him to make his victory possible. Remember, having a large alliance is not always a benefit. Being in the spot light does not get you a flag. If you want to win a tournament you will not do it alone. Teamwork is the key.

Special shoutout to Burning Glory. Your a good guy BG. We appreciate all you did for us behind the scenes. I am sure in the future we will get together again.

Shoutout to toasty toast of the alliance UJA as well. Toasty, here is a link just for you. Also, next time you send a rogue on someone make sure that they do their job.

A sad song to accompany the complaining

Round 8-

The Fightin Division and The 40 Sippen Panty Grippin Gangstas are hereby disbanding. We have accomplished our goals. TFD now has a peace and war flag now uploaded. We are the first alliance to have a war flag uploaded. We had a good time these past few rounds. In round 8 some of our previous members will be joining different alliances to have fun with the rest of you.

Our custom flags are now 61 (Peace time) and 64 (War time).

Good luck to all of you in round 8. I personally will be taking the round off. Have fun guys.

Oddly enough, talk to anyone that knows me and they'll say that I noticed this in fact... but I stand by my word as I said in Round 7 that MHA would never go to war with TFD so long as I was the leader and so we left you alone.

Congrats "Raam" you guys played the game well.

E: However, I do need to note. It is much easier to have a strategy that does not involve planning for people ruining your plans... much much easier to be the one on the outside looking in.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Congrats KA and all of TFD!

Thanks for the shout out, I was glad i could help out...You guys have been friends of TPF the past few rounds and you guys worked hard

to get what you came for ;) Enjoy your time off, I'll see you soon :P

BG.