Yay Mets and Francesca versus The Sweet Oblivion: Declaration of War

Francesca

Yay Mets and Francesca versus The Sweet Oblivion: Declaration of War

tso285x171.jpg2222285x171.jpg

The Sweet Oblivion have been cowardly infra-huggers since before their conception, dating back to the War of the Coalition, when they abandoned Polar. A few months after that, they abandoned their own alliance, the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, to virtual anarchy. Yay Mets and myself have seen enough. TSO hid behind TOP's protection and told people to 'do something about it.' Well, we're doing something about it.

We, the Akatsuki, hereby declare war on The Sweet Oblivion.

What revolution would be complete without propaganda? For those of you who think we know nothing about fighting, this video should enlighten you as to our current status.

Edited by Francesca

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL,

I've been saying the same thing to you since you admitted to spying. Where's your declaration on me? Or are you as cowardly as you purport the TSO to be?

Also the MCXA is still alive and well and I personally don't think leaving an alliance you no longer like is "abandoning" it. No one should be forced to stay in an alliance with policies and direction that person doesn't feel in track with.

I hope you burn and pray you have all the courage you claim the TSO doesn't have to attack me.

You were always destined for greatness Fran, from your association with Banned Member, to your screwing around in the Red Dawn talks, and now this? You're a political mastermind of the highest order.