Joint TOP/IRON/ODN Announcement

Dr. Dan

Joint Public Announcement from The Order of the Paradox, Orange Defense Network and Independent Republic of Orange Nations

outflags1.png

We, the voting bodies of The Order of the Paradox, the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, and the Orange Defense Network, have unanimously voted to dissolve the Orange Unity Senate Treaty.  We have no need, nor desire, to regulate one another or the orange senate.  

Edited by Dr. Dan

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This treaty had clearly outlived is usefulness, it was helpful in stabilising the orange sphere during it's tenure, I am glad that a sphere now capable of embracing healthy competition for the senate has now emerged.

o/ IRON

o/ ODN

o/ TOP

An interesting development. Whether this was done simply as the OP suggests or for other reasons, it is my hope that this doesn't result in increased tensions within Orange.

As one who participated in the talks, I can assure you that this does not indicate increased tensions within Orange.

This treaty served its purpose, and served it well. It is, however, a reminder of the past, and has honestly outlived its intended need.

o/ IRON

o/ TOP

o/ ODN

This treaty had clearly outlived is usefulness, it was helpful in stabilising the orange sphere during it's tenure, I am glad that a sphere now capable of embracing healthy competition for the senate has now emerged.

o/ IRON

o/ ODN

o/ TOP

And why is competition better than cooperation? What brought this about that you're all not telling us?

o/ Orange

And why is competition better than cooperation? What brought this about that you're all not telling us?

Simple, Orange is no longer the sole domain of these 3 alliances. The treaty doesn't reflect the true nature of the team any more. De facto the treaty was already of low value as senate rotation was already a very common thing on orange.

I believe there have been times all three senate seats went to another alliance then the three above this announcement.

Obviously IRON wants all of the senate seats for themselves. :awesome:

edit: tha_one, why so serious?

Edited by Tromp

The problem with the Orange senate treaty is that although it does emphasise cooperation, it also emphasises the sovereign right of IRON, TOP and ODN and thus cooperation is exclusive to these three alliances. With the dissolution of this treaty any orange alliance can cooperate with another to freely compete in the senate independent of these three alliances and if they are coordinated enough to do this, then in my opinion they merit the reward.

EDIT: For clarification IRON is more than happy with one senate seat and has no intention of competing for more than one if that was what you were getting at.

Edited by MCRABT