The Rainbow has Faded

DracoDark

44758488.png

Is is my unfortunate task to inform all of you of the disbandment of Rainbow Federation.

Both the leaders, Me and DrakeZ07(aka Von Drakael) have both resigned and left the alliance for our own reasons, leaving an alliance filled with brand new nations who's nations will mostly be gone, with the exception of one or two, in a matter of weeks. So this leaves an allaince devoid of leadership and devoid of activity.

I thank everyone who helped our alliance along on its short existence. I thank Valhalla for being such great protectors and all of our friends and allies. I wish all of you good luck in all that you do.

And I ask if Valhalla could please protect the nations still under the AA of Rainbow Federation until all of them are gone or at least until all tech has been paid in full. If this is not possible, I thank you anyways for your time and patience with us.

And thus, this dragon must step back and let all take its course.

:wub: all of you who visited #rainbow

44758488.png

And I ask if Valhalla could please protect the nations still under the AA of Rainbow Federation until all of them are gone or at least until all tech has been paid in full. If this is not possible, I thank you anyways for your time and patience with us.

You disbanded without telling your protector first? o.O

Sorry it didn't work out. Best of luck to you.

Drake was the one to leave the alliance last and basically asked me to do whatever with it, knowing i had already left the alliance >_>

and ive talked to most of the people in Rainbow Federation and all but maybe like 1 or 2 are going to quit

Hey, we could have been the best of friends had you ever ventured over to our forums.

You might have joined pink, then you would've been on the fast track for success and the game would've been won.

Ahh, but alas, I was not Foreign Affairs :P

That was up to Drake really since HE was Foreign Affairs XD

Ahh, but alas, I was not Foreign Affairs :P

That was up to Drake really since HE was Foreign Affairs XD

I'm recruitment and I actively go to other alliance's forums in order to expand relations.

I think I see why you're alliance failed. :( Promise me that if you ever decide to make an alliance, you go on Pink team and contact us. Oh, and you have to have a cool flag.

I'm recruitment and I actively go to other alliance's forums in order to expand relations.

I think I see why you're alliance failed. :( Promise me that if you ever decide to make an alliance, you go on Pink team and contact us. Oh, and you have to have a cool flag.

*shrugs*

and ok sure :P that is if I ever decide to make an alliance myself XD

Well, Draco, my friend, I wish you luck personally and on behalf of RoA. You have acquitted yourself with grace and should be proud.

Thank you and good luck to you as well :3

Edited by DracoDark

You disbanded without telling your protector first? o.O

Sorry it didn't work out. Best of luck to you.

Valhalla was informed of the situation as it unfolded. Sorry I was absent last night when this went up all nations flying the RF AA will have our protection for the next 25 days.

Sorry to see this guys I really saw some promise in you guys. Good luck to where ever you may go.