Joint TSO/BTO Announcment

TSO.jpg

BTOflag.png

The Lion Agreement

Preamble

This treaty is based on a long history of amity between The Sweet Oblivion (TSO) and The Big Top Order (BTO), and serves to increase communication and friendship between the two alliances.

1 Non-Aggression

Neither Big Top Order nor The Sweet Oblivion shall attack or commit aggressive actions against the other.

2 Communication & Intelligence

The Sweet Oblivion and The Big Top Order shall keep all means of communication open, and shall inform the other should they receive information of a threatening nature.

3 Economic Partnership

The Big Top Order and The Sweet Oblivion shall participate in mutually beneficial tech deals as often as possible.

4 Optional Defense

The Big Top Order and The Sweet Oblivion are encouraged, but not required, to defend each other militarily, diplomatically and financially in times of need. This treaty shall not chain or interfere with any other treaty or document of the undersigned alliances.

5 Expiration & Cancellation

This treaty shall automatically expire in two months if not renewed by the signatories. It may be canceled by either party with three day notice.

Signed for BTO,

dwthegreat, Ringmaster

Frocony,Act Coordinator

TobiramaSenju, Lion Tamer

King Adam Oliver, Balancer

szalony121, Clown

Signed for TSO,

Jesse James, Commander

Jose, Commander

SleepiB, Commander

the TSO Security Council

tl;dr BTO-TSO ODP

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop taking all my lines, Bob-Misr-AUT thing.

I'll take a poll on it within my nation and see if we are willing to stop.

both you dawgs suck

your ebonics have spoken to me

Waxing poetic*

I just want to thank TSO for this agreement and their friendship. When this treaty started being talked about I was miffed b/c I am ex MCXA and honeslty I wanted us to do our trade with MCXA. When a bunch of my now friends at TSO heard about this, they invited me in, and allowed me to ask some very tought questions and answered them nicely. I eventually even became their ambassador and have had many good times with them. I still believe they messed up when they formed, but we all make mistakes, and I have seen that they are good people.

Just to brag, we have nearly sold 50 million worth of tech to TSO in the past 2 weeks. How is that for organization and activit?

o/TSO

Its been awesome working with you guys and I look forward to working closely with you all into the future!

and to think, i almost had respect for BTO, then you go and treaty scum like this, good luck BTO you're going to need it being these guys as allies.

Happily, they hold as little regard for the opinions of Polaris members as the rest of us.

Edited by SunnyInc

Waxing poetic*

I just want to thank TSO for this agreement and their friendship. When this treaty started being talked about I was miffed b/c I am ex MCXA and honeslty I wanted us to do our trade with MCXA. When a bunch of my now friends at TSO heard about this, they invited me in, and allowed me to ask some very tought questions and answered them nicely. I eventually even became their ambassador and have had many good times with them. I still believe they messed up when they formed, but we all make mistakes, and I have seen that they are good people.

Just to brag, we have nearly sold 50 million worth of tech to TSO in the past 2 weeks. How is that for organization and activit?

o/TSO

I dont quite know how to put this, but 50million really isnt all that impressive at all.

Happily, they hold as little regard for the opinions of Polaris members as the rest of us.

We all know Polaris is the worst of the worst of CN..ohwait that's TSO.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

no doubt. at the end of the day though, at least Polaris has some respectable people in it, which is far more than can be said for that rag tag group of sycophants under the AA "The Sweet Oblivion".

o/TSO

So you guys are like tech farms and are being used by tso like they used mcxa

o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07

o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07 o/ ()/ 0/ o7 ()7 07

I'll take a poll on it within my nation and see if we are willing to stop.

your ebonics have spoken to me

I lol'd.

dw, in all seriousness, I like you a lot, but I'm not sure about TSO.

Now c'mon Bobby, let's go party. B)

Edited by The AUT

All hail our new tech farm overlords!

Such generous 3m/100t deals TSO allow you to do, just like the ones you could do with random nations on the Black Market!

o/ Friendship

Wow...gotta love all the negativity.

Well, ignoring all the nay-sayers, which they all seem perfectly worthy of, I'd like to congratulate our protectorate on their treaty with their friends here. BTO has done quite well in their short time on Planet Bob and we're proud to see how they're growing.

o/BTO