Imperial Assault Alliance Announcement

Chimaera

IAALOST.jpg

She Said She Was a Star Wars Fan - A Tale of Two Empires

Star Log I

The Empire and the League have declared that they will not take military action against star systems loyal to either signatory.

Star Log II

The Empire and the League have declared that any military action against a starsystem under the control of either, will be seen as an act of war against both and both agree to aid eachother militarily as well as financially in such times of war.

Star Log III

The Empire and the League have declared that upon military action against a hostile star system, it is encouraged but not required, for the other to send a fleet to aid in the war.

Star Log IV

The Empire and the League have declared that should one wish for this pact to no longer be valid, that a minimum of 48 galactic hours before the treaty will be considered void, that the other signatory be notified.

Signed for the Imperial Assault Alliance,

His Majesty, the Emperor, Dark Lord of the Sith: Chimaera

Grand Vizier: Stagger Lee

Imperial Regent: Voodoo Nova

Grand Admiral: Mathias

Grand Moff: Draeg

Imperial Exchequer: Benjamin Linus

Signed for =LOST=,

Hombre.jpg

bobby2.jpg

dev.jpg

nin.jpg

WG.jpg

It is my absolute blessing and privilege to now be allied to =LOST=. They constitute an alliance made up of some of the finest and most honorable people residing on Planet Bob, and for our two Empires to have come so close in so short a time is a tribute to not only our mutual affections, but also the immediate impact and influence the former members of SSSW18 have had upon our Empire - when they joined, they told us LOST was an alliance we simply had to get to know. They were right. To an everlasting friendship; may it forever grow!

-Chimaera

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With great joy, I bestow upon this treaty the many blessings afforded by my office as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of =LOST=. With those awesome ex-SSSW18 folks over there and that very sexy Star Wars theme, how could we not sign this treaty?