Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

*chuckles*

npoimperial2.png

Appointment of the Regent of the New Pacific Order

I do hereby appoint Mary the Fantabulous as Regent of the New Pacific Order. Mary has been and remains a leader of the New Pacific Order whose wisdom I hold in the highest regard. Her deep wealth of talents shall serve Pacifica well in the trials ahead, and I hope to forge forward with her to the future, with a relationship based on mutual trust and respect.

Hail the Regent Mary the Fantabulous!

Hail the Body Republic!

Hail the New Pacific Order!

Emperor Blackbird

New Pacific Order

Comrade Chuckles

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

regent_flag_rev1.png

It is both an honour and a pleasure to accept this appointment. When Imperator Emeritus Revenge first appointed me to the Regency, the days were dark and Pacifica was beset on all sides by enemies; on this occasion, the Order is at peace and planning one of the most ambitious rebuildings in CyberVerse history. In everything I have undertaken here, I have tried to give each job my best and my all, and this will be no different. I look forward to serving my home and my people to the full extent of my ability in the coming days, as we all strive towards the bright and shining future that awaits us.

That future we strive for, though, can only be achieved through a herculean effort. The Order must renew itself and reevaluate its goals, and so we shall. We will forge our new destiny under our new Emperor and honour the lessons and wisdom of our past, and we will show the world what Pacificans are made of.

Hail the New Pacific Order!

Hail Comrade Emperor Blackbird!

----

Mary the Fantabulous,

Imperial Regent

Reformed Neutral Menace

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

Mixed feelings about this one.

The cynical side of me wants to say "Bye, NPO".

The other side says "Congrats on the appointment".

Perhaps I'm just too much of a cynic.

Edited by Arrnea

Becomes Emperor if the Emperor goes AWOL or becomes otherwise incapable of performing their duties, I would imagine.

If the Emperor disappears for some strange reason, the Regent succeeds them. Otherwise, the Emperor is succeeded by a person of their own choice. The Regent is second-in-command to the Emperor and outranks the Imperial Officers.

Congratulations, Mary.

1. It seems that the NPO under Cortath always starts official announcements with back to back posts by "important people."

I've seen two announcements. Two points of data do not make a pattern.

Correct me if there have been more I have not seen.

2. Should the V in CyberVerse be capitalized?

No, because the V in Universe isn't capitalised.

No, by the NPO's choice to actually tell the world what is going on inside it

:rolleyes: I think that such a thing would be rather silly to keep secret.