A Joint Announcement from the League of Small Superpowers and the League of United Defense

The "You Expected a Pun, Admit It" Accords

flags.png

Logo3.jpg

Preamble.

In the mutual interest of beer and fellowship, the League of United Defense and League of Small Superpowers commit to the You Expected a Pun, Admit It Accords.

Article I. Friendship

Signatories agree to treat eachother with respect and support in all matters, be it moral, financial or political.

Article II. Non-Aggression

Both signatories agree never to attack the other, whether it be via in-game warfare, spy operations, or flaming on public boards.

Article III. Mutual Defense

In the case that either party is engaged in a defensive war or their sovereignty is infringed. It will be considered an attack on the sovereignty of the other signatory. The remaining signatory will provide appropriate support be it aid, military or diplomatic support.

Article IV. Optional Aggression

If one signatory finds itself necessary to engage in aggressive warfare they may request the other signatory to aid them. The remaining signatory has casus belli to enter the same conflict on the same target.

Article V. Termination

In the case that ether signatory wishes to end this treaty, a 72 hour notification period must be provided in which Articles II and III must be upheld.

Signed for the League of United Defense

The Ascendancy

Alcoholic

TheChosenOne

HeRo1

PlaiyneJaiyne - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Demag - Minister of Internal Affairs

Curtis16 - Minister of War

Dr Don - Minister of Economics

Signed for the League of Small Superpowers

LoSS Triumvirate

Co God Ben

Lord Slade

Desert Ratz

Nikolaos - Minister of Internal Affairs/Acting Triumvir

Legion-X - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Hunter - Minister of Education

Timeline, God of Econ (self-appointed), Sexy player of the year (self-appointed)

LoSS Senate

Betto

Randy

Itastenice

Edited by Co God Ben

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad there is no LoSS of LOUDness in this awesomely epic treaty! And I'm certainly happy to have such great friends and allies as LoSS! Cheers to a long and never ending friendship, may we have one anothers backs until the end of CN.

o/ LoSS

o/ LOUD

Also most epic theme song ever!

Edited by The Chosen One

This topic is too LOUD and full of LOSSers that I can't stand it for too long, but I will say that I love the LOSSers in LOSS and am looking forward to hopefully meeting the LOSers in LOUD who tend to make a lot of noise. Hopefully there will be a LOSS in that department and the neighbors on the treaty web won't be so LOUD.

K, enough puns for me tonight.

Congrats to two very awesome alliances! B)