Fark declares war on the Roman Empire

BozDaBoz

Have fun Fark

Oh and I sent you that check for $1,000,000, but my case of Zombie Beer hasn't arrived yet? Do you have the tracking number?

Oh man...sorry, however due to cost over-runs, increases in the price of the barley and hops due to the government's interference in production, The price of Farkistan Beer has had to increase. We were able to control the cost rise somewhat tho due to the easy availability of glass for the bottles which we import from the Roman Empire!

So after re-calculating all the costs of Farkistan Beer, you $1,000,000 will not longer buy an entire case of our beer. We are however sending your entire shipment by this special high speed courier.

1zombiebeer.jpg

Enjoy!

Edited by BozDaBoz

Oh man...sorry, however due to cost over-runs, increases in the price of the barley and hops due to the government's interference in production, The price of Farkistan Beer has had to increase. We were able to control the cost rise somewhat tho due to the easy availability of glass for the bottles which we import from the Roman Empire!

So after re-calculating all the costs of Farkistan Beer, you $1,000,000 will not longer buy an entire case of our beer. We are however sending your entire shipment by this special high speed courier.

1zombiebeer.jpg

Enjoy!

I thought I was getting a deal, as things go a single beer was more than worth the price :D