Final The Republic - CSN Announcement

The End of The Republic

destroflag7.png300px-CSN.jpg

In the past few months, we've tried to build a lasting, successful alliance. We grew and peaked at 400k str, and it seemed 500k was next. But internally were activity issues we couldn't fix. Despite much work such as our newly organized student academy, it wasn't enough.

It seems the determination and will of a few government leaders is not enough to resurrect your old favorite alliance; not even for as much as we would've loved it.

In an unofficial vote, we unanimously merge into the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations.

This is not a good moment in our membership's history, but what's done is done. We intrepidly look forward, united with our brothers in CSN.

Signed,

thedestro - Prime Minister

Steodonn- Minister of Foreign Affairs

I am sad to see a long time friend's dream come to an end, but am very happy to welcome the very good people at The Republic into The Commonwealth. We will be protecting The Republic alliance affiliation for the next 20 days while the members transition to The Commonwealth or find a new home elsewhere.

Already expressed this to you destro, but figured I'd post it here as well.

It's always a shame when a venture like this doesn't work out as planned, but it was great being friends with The Republic for the whole ride and we're very happy to welcome everyone into the Commonwealth who wants to come.

Well this is sucky. It's a great shame that you guys couldn't get this to work out again!

I'm sure however, that CSN will be a happy home for you guys, with the oppression, the bacon and the secksi bacon dancing group.........

/me drools