INT Treaty Cancellation

2z3qa0j.jpg

On September 26th, the government of the Knights of Cydonia (KoC) was notified that, pursuant to article 5 of our Optional Defense Pact ("The Egalitarian Knights Treaty"), the congress of the International (INT) had voted to terminate the agreement:

Article 5: Termination

A breach of any of the terms listed above is grounds for this treaty's termination, but is not required. Either party may choose to terminate this ODP for any reason. Both parties have forty-eight (48) hours after the declaration of either party's desire for the treaty's cancellation before this treaty will cease to be in effect. All terms within will continue up until that deadline.

The obligatory 48 hour period has now elapsed. This treaty is officially dissolved.

This cancellation is part of our ongoing effort clarify our foreign policy and purge it of stagnant agreements. We wish our former allies the best of luck in all their future endeavors and harbor no animosity towards them, but I invite all third parties to engage in as much needless speculation and trolling as this topic deserves.

Purge away, INT. Make use of those re-education spas I know you have, too. I helped build them, remember?

I always feel like I should respond more politely. Your avatar and signature are so feminine that I feel like the possibility of mating exists, even though the logical portion of my brain assures me that you are male.

-Craig

I always feel like I should respond more politely. Your avatar and signature are so feminine that I feel like the possibility of mating exists, even though the logical portion of my brain assures me that you are male.

-Craig

D'awww.... I love you too, Craig. :wub:

^_^

Why, KoC has been a dead alliance for a month or three now. Totally expected :)

This pretty much sums up my thoughts.

I doubt Nikolai Bukharin would approve of the 'purge' urge ITT )): :awesome:

Edited by Ivan V