Flash Flood: SNOW Melts

Salmia

rabbit-snow-after-575x383.jpg

SNOW Announcement

SNOW was founded a year ago and a bit more in April 2008 in the form of WET that later became SNOW. It was a hope that it would be a tool for white alliances to have more trades and access to tech selling to each other. It worked for a while, things come and go however. Various alliances leaving, time went on and different versions were tried and SNOW just didn't work in the end.

It has been discussed for a few days and finally, SNOW signatories come before you to put SNOW to an end.

Solidarity Nations On White is disbanded as of September 28th, 2009, 5 am EST.

Personal Note

As someone who ran SNOW for a year, I can't say I regret SNOW. Yes, SNOW did have its problems but TOOL gained a ton from it. It did help white even if did fail in the end. Many of TOOL's PIATs with white alliances were gained through this venture. It allowed white to attempt a project together and to work as a group. It gave white alliances a way to get to know each other. So yes, it did fail in the end, but the journey earned lasting friendships for many and is just one step along for white.

So while SNOW may not exist after this day, Monday September 28th, 2009, white team working together to create something is still a possibility. So I say farewell to this SNOW as it melts away into history. It has been a long run but I wouldn't regret it for one day.

-Mia

Former SNOW Director

Signed for TOOL,

Lord Captain Commander, grahamkeatley

Hand of Foreign Affairs, Mia

Hand of Executive Affairs, Dodoei123

Hand of Commerce, feigelinc

Hand of War, Willem

Hand of Finance, PlanckBorn

Hand of Internal Affairs, King William I

Hand of Education, Creekynoise

Inquisitors, Minimoi and Jarkko

Council of Light

Signed for TGE,

His Imperial and Royal Majesty, The German Emperor and King of Prussia, Frederick_II

Signed for SSSW18,

President: Taget

Vice President: Brandon Simonson

Minister of Foreign Relations: Blackrose

Signed for NEW,

Sangjaya, Triumvir

Blackorchid, Triumvir

K1L1On1Mr4, Triumvir

Signed for FEAR,

ClashCityRocker, Chancellor of Internal Affairs

Canik, Grand Chancellor

Turetel, Chancellor of Internal Affairs

The Elite Assembly

Signed for TPF,

mhawk, cuddly evil overlord

Signed for UCN,

Secretary of the Exterior, DarkFox

Exterior Council

Minister of Defense, Basher

Minister of Communication, Minister Of Silly Walks

Signed for WAPA,

The Firm, Big Yogi, Earl Dumarest & Hassman

EDIT: Grammar at five AM.

Edited by Salmia

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to thank Mia and TOOL for their efforts with SNOW. Although the STA had to leave, the economic aspect was valuable to white team alliances and I recognise the effort and time they put into running SNOW.

Edited by Tygaland

Well that was unexpected. So White is back to its factional past?

It wasn't unexpected at all. SNOW hasn't been functional for quite a while, and was troubled even then, despite the hard work that some people put into it. And no. The fact that an econ treaty didn't work doesn't mean we now hate each other. Many of us are treatied, and the rest are civil towards each other.

-Bama

I'd like to also thank Mia and TOOL for the work they put into it.

As for the implications of it dissolving. None really. SNOW hasn't been that active in awhile. The plug just got pulled now rather than waiting for whatever sucessor emergers in the future to pull it.

So what was the point of Zenith leaving if the whole bloc was going to be dissolved a few short hours later?

Anyways, it's sad to see this go, I guess, even though I never really liked it since well... the War of the Coalition. That being said, white is an awesome sphere with some great people on it, and I hope at some point it does become unified. Until then...