USN GDA Upgrade from ToF to PIAT

We decided that since the USN is awesome that we should upgrade to a PIAT and see where this relationship takes us :)

GDAWavy.jpg

usnflag2copy.png

The We Couldn't Come Up With a Sexsi Name PIAT

Preamble:

The United Sovereign Nations and the Global Democratic Alliance sign this treaty to affirm the friendship that exists between our two alliances and in the hope that this relationship will continue to prosper as it has since our creation.

Article I: Peace

Both parties agree not to attack, spy or otherwise act in an aggressive manner towards each other. Such actions are considered a breach of this treaty, any such breaches should be discussed between both parties in an attempt to reach an amicable solution.

Article II: Intelligence

Both parties agree that if they should come into possession of information considered to be of interest or relevance to the other then they shall share this information. Both parties also agree to do their best to ensure the reliability of information and not to knowingly provide false information to the other.

Article III: Aid

Both parties agree that helping each other is an important part of any friendship and as such will do their best to meet any request for aid from the other signatory.

Article IV: Cancellation

If either alliance feels this treaty should be canceled they should first discuss with the other signatory any grievances in the hope of saving this friendship, however, should irreconcilable differences appear between the two parties then a 48 hour notice period is required before the treaty is considered canceled.

Signed for USN:

Alliance Council:

Beale947

rodrod

Jaypetty99

High Council:

Camerontech: Minister of Economics

Nokraine: minsiter of Internal Affairs

Cora Mcstrap( fluffyewunga): Minsiter of Foreign Affairs

Rylejed: Minister of Recruitment

Britwarlord: Security General

Signed for GDA

Masterfod, President

PopCap, Minister of Foreign Affairs

SippyJuice, Minister of Internal Affairs

President Hardin, Minister of Recruitment

JazAce, Minister of Economics

LegoKid, Senator

Look at this, Bel Air and Frostbite united. :wub:

Brings a tear to my eye. I honestly think if we got over the whole lolPink lolBrown stuff we would be best of chums.

Congrats on this momentous treaty nonetheless.

Edited by This Charming Man

Look at this, Bel Air and Frostbite united. :wub:

Brings a tear to my eye. I honestly think if we got over the whole lolPink lolBrown stuff we would be best of chums.

Congrats on this momentous treaty nonetheless.

It was kind of scary seeing us post the same thing at the same time. :blink:

I think I remember a discussion on this before I left the USN...

This has been a long time in the making I guess

Edit: neverminde, i remember discussing a MDP, this is a PIAT :wacko:

Edited by Fronz

I think I remember a discussion on this before I left the USN...

This has been a long time in the making I guess

Edit: neverminde, i remember discussing a MDP, this is a PIAT :wacko:

Hey, remember that one time that this ToF got passed under the spastic and unprofessional prodding of a certain current USN government individual, and then that same person left their alliance to go fight the latter alliance on this fine document in armed combat in the Karma War over yonder in CSN, only to come back to the good ole' USN, and now he's super-coolio with the GDA once more? And now they're upgrading treaties!

Gee whiz. :awesome:

Edited by Svendonia

Hey, remember that one time that this ToF got passed under the spastic and unprofessional prodding of a certain current USN government individual, and then that same person left their alliance to go fight the latter alliance on this fine document in armed combat in the Karma War over yonder in CSN, only to come back to the good ole' USN, and now he's super-coolio with the GDA once more? And now they're upgrading treaties!

I wonder who that is? :mellow:

A certain chancellor of the senate from what i recall. I shall quote another chancellor of another senate, supreme in this case, by saying "Ironic Isn't it?"

Edit: Grammar -_-

Edited by Fronz

/me shuffles Chestnut Accords under a stack of other useless paper.

*Freelancer LOL's hard *

Let me quote a member of my CNS during that Foreign Affairs disaster.

My guess the issue arose when USN may join the opposite side of the war as the UPN... shocking.

*Freelancer goes back to his cave awaiting USN's Birthday post :P *

Edited by Freelancer