Young Ambitious Nation Seeks Promising Alliance

Arno Minion

After two weeks of unsuccessful recruiting efforts the scratch alliance of Banana Republic is being shelved for a later date. So, this is where you give me the pitch on why I should choose your alliance. There are a few criteria that have to met though;

1. Must be a Yellow sphere alliance or at least allow me to stay Yellow.

2. Must be unsanctioned or under 300 members. (not interested in global politics or being lost in the herd)

3. Must allow tech raiding.

4. Must suit my ruler and nation. (ie. I'm a military dictator of a banana republic)

5. Must have a healthy tech market. (Both selling and buying)

6. Must NOT be a boring clone that has government titles like MoFA or MoD. (ie. be an original concept)

That's about it, now GO!

Here's my alliance The United Sovereign Nations

A maroon alliance, as you can see in our member list we don't force you off yellow.

We're a medium sized alliance with 90 members.

We are discussing it but seems to start allowing tech raiding against none alliance only.

We have a lot of tech dealers both buyer and seller.

Anyway I pm'ed you more details and also see here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

We do allow nations to stay on their original colour sphere

We're pretty small only 13 members with one more pending

We allow tech raiding but only with inactive nones or of course one man alliances

instead of minister we use prophets high prophets and acolytes for our title

Before you make up your mind, Id like to tell you about my alliance, United Earth Directorate. Our alliance theme is from StarCraft and we are an alliance that controls a post-apocalyptic world. We are a red team alliance and as you probebly know being on the red team makes us special, there arent many successful red team alliances out there that are as young as us and we need all the help we can get.

Alliance Name: United Earth Directorate

Number of Nations: 77

Tech Deals: Oh hell yes, we have special deals with the tech buying alliances that will get you endless amount of tech deals

Allies? Ragnarok, we are in the Ragnablok

Tech Raiding: Yup, as long as it is approved by the government of UED.

Age of Alliance: Around 120 days

Why yours is good: Because we have an active core of members who are friendly and we will do everything in our power to help your nation grow. Our track record of growing our member nations to incredible sizes is pretty good. Here is one example: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=336116 He joined our alliance as a brand new nation and now hes 10k NS with over 3k infra. The leader of U.E.D. (http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=322200) was a reroll nation and so he was at 0 infra and 100 days later, he is over 4k NS and 17k NS. Basically any nation ranked 8-20 was built from scratch as a brand new nation, and now look at them!

Forum: www.ued.22web.net

Also a note, we have a government spot open so let me know if you are interested in that too.

Thanks for your time,

King Death II

The Peoples Representative of the United Earth Directorate

Edited by King Death II

The United Sovereign Nations...

No thanks rylejed, rule 6 violation.

Keepers of the Covenant...

Interesting concept and great tech raiding rules but your charter states a 'must' change to purple, rule 1 violation.

United Earth Directorate...

I like the DOR System but another rule 6 violation.

Not easy is it?

Edited by General Arno Minion

Interesting concept and great tech raiding rules but your charter states a 'must' change to purple, rule 1 violation.

Not easy is it?

what? I always thought it was only encouraged honestly.

6. Must NOT be a boring clone that has government titles like MoFA or MoD. (ie. be an original concept)

I would hardly say UED is a "boring clone alliance". I dont know how you can get more creative than a StarCraft post-apocalyptic world alliance. Also our government titles arent stuck in stone, our Defense minister spot is open and if you so wished, you could change your title to whatever you pleased. I am the 2nd in charge of the alliance and my title is The Peoples Representative so you know, I got creative. As nobody currently is in that spot, we just gave it the regular name because we didnt know what people wanted and didnt want to turn off people because of a bad name for a gov spot.

Also might I ask, what is the DOR system, Im not great at abbreviations :v:

Come check out Asgaard.

If you're under 10k and wish to stay yellow, we will hear your case for such a request, despite charter specifics.

We allow tech raiding if you prove worthy of a license.

We have a unique name, we have unique upper leadership titles.

Selling and Buying is constantly going on, preferably internally.

My only request is that you prove why you'd be a productive member to Asgaard should you join. We like to see activity out of anyone that joins Asgaard. Ranging from nation to irc activity.

http://asgaard.invisionzone.com/index.php?

Information is on our forums for public view.

I would hardly say UED is a "boring clone alliance". I dont know how you can get more creative than a StarCraft post-apocalyptic world alliance.

Also might I ask, what is the DOR system, Im not great at abbreviations :v:

I said "...boring clone that has government titles like MoFA or MoD.", which UED has. Being as UED is a StarCraft based alliance, let's go with, a rule 4 violation instead.

DORS. You don't know what that is? It's right there in your Wiki. THE DIRECTORATE’S ORGANIZATIONAL RANKING SYSTEM.

Thanks UED, but no thanks. I'm still looking. :rolleyes:

Good evening General,

I would like to extend you the opportunity to join Tetris. We are small at 24 members right now, but are quickly growing. I would like to address your requirements individual.

We are a green alliance and honestly would like you to switch to green, but we are not strict on our policy and would not force you to change.

2. Must be unsanctioned or under 300 members. (not interested in global politics or being lost in the herd)

We are not sanctioned and are 24 members strong, so no need to worry about just being a number.

We do allow tech raiding providing you follow our raiding rules. If you are interested in what these are, I will PM them to you. :)

4. Must suit my ruler and nation. (ie. I'm a military dictator of a banana republic)

Not sure what exactly what you mean here, but if you are trying to get at you like lulz, we are full of it. We are a Tetris themed alliance for god's sake. You'd be right at home in our super friendly community.

We have a decent number of tech buyers and are always in need of sellers. Our sellers and buyers also participate in foreign tech deals, largely with other signatories of the United Jungle Accords, a green team economics bloc we are a part of.

No lords or ministers here! We rock programmers and the leader of the alliance is called the "Game Developer"

How's that for not being a clone? :awesome:

If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know!!!

You can visit us on irc at #tetris

For more information, check out our recruitment thread at: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67374

Our wiki can be found here: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Tetris

If you want to register on our forums, they can be found at this location: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Tetris/index.php?act=idx

I would second the recommendation to check out Asgaard. They are very active, the leadership is quite capable, and they fulfill your requirements.

While I can see how techraiding is a staple of your motif (quite creative, btw) and which is one you will probably not deviate on, should you change your mind on that, you are more than welcome at any of our protectorates which are part of the Peace & Love Train bloc. Of course, we would also be welcome to apply at Zenith.

Good luck in your search.

...Asgaard.

If you're under 10k and wish to stay yellow, we will hear your case for such a request, despite charter specifics.

Looks good lonewolfe2015, I like the Gods and Lords spin on the government titles. I'm a bit worried about the color change stipulations in the charter and the LotR undertone though, so I'll have to pass.

...Tetris.

Good size, great twist on the government titles (quite liked the Developer, Programmer and Tetrads) but I just can't see it fitting with my #4 rule to be honest.

The search continues...

After two weeks of unsuccessful recruiting efforts the scratch alliance of Banana Republic is being shelved for a later date. So, this is where you give me the pitch on why I should choose your alliance. There are a few criteria that have to met though;

That's about it, now GO!

You know, Ive been thinking and I think FAN (Federation of Armed Nations) might be a perfect fit for you. They would check of all 6 pretty well. Hope you find an alliance soon :D

Thanks Kzopp :P

And not a problem General, we're not at all themed off lord of the rings though. If anything, we have a reference to Stargate in our name, but we're Norse/Viking first and foremost. The color thing is bound to happen in alliances that wish for unity. If we unite under one color, then we're more likely to be a closer alliance.

You know, Ive been thinking and I think FAN (Federation of Armed Nations) might be a perfect fit for you. They would check of all 6 pretty well. Hope you find an alliance soon :D

No offence to FAN but they seem a bit nuts and their history carries more baggage than a hotel porter. Very 'colorful' Yellow alliance though. ;)

And not a problem General, we're not at all themed off lord of the rings though. If anything, we have a reference to Stargate in our name, but we're Norse/Viking first and foremost. The color thing is bound to happen in alliances that wish for unity. If we unite under one color, then we're more likely to be a closer alliance.

Sorry about the confusing Asgaard with the LotR. I get it now that you mention the Norse/Viking theme. You're right though about the color of an alliance.

I'm curious what exactly you are looking for in regards to #4...

In essence I'm probably after a military styled alliance I guess. One that is basically an extension of my nation. Rule 4 is making it very tough but I think I may have found one or two that might meet the criteria.