IAA-Invicta Announcement

Voodoo Nova

There comes a time in every Empire's life when they require a special sort of weapon. Sharks with laser beams on their head had already been done. The Death Star got blown to bits. However, when Invicta and IAA came together, something magical happened. We ended up combining horses, space and something about lasers coming out of their eyes. So I now present to you The Space Horses with Laser Eye Beams Pact.

NewIAAflagcopy.pnginvicta_flag.jpg

The Space Horses with Laser Eye Beams Pact

An MDoAP between the Imperial Assault Alliance and Invicta

Article I - Mutual Friendship:

Both the Imperial Assault Alliance and Invicta agree to remain respectful and polite to each other in all channels of communication, public or private. They also resolve to seek diplomatic means to any possible conflicts they may have. Both alliances should look out for each others well-being.

Article II - Non-Aggression:

As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack each other for any reason. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

Article III - Intelligence:

Should either party receive information that pertains to the safety or well-being of the other signatory, they will seek to make it known to that signatory. Also, if either signatory has any reason to believe a security breach exists in the other alliance they are to present this concern and any evidence to their other signatory. Additionally, both parties agree not to commit espionage against each other.

Article IV - Aid:

Should a signatory request aid of any sort from the other alliance, they are encouraged (though not required) to provide said aid as able.

Article V - War:

Both signatories agree to defend the other via military and financial actions in the event that an aggressive war is initiated by an outside alliance or group. Such defense is mandatory. Signatories are not required to do so however if the other has been attacked for fulfilling another treaty. In the event of such MDP "chaining" defense is optional instead. Should a signatory wish to commit to an offensive war, they may request aid and the other signatory is encouraged, but not obligated to go to war with them.

Article VII - Cancellation:

In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 72 hour's notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. At the time of cancellation a 72 hour NAP will take effect.

Signed for the Imperial Assault Alliance,

His Majesty, the Emperor: Chimaera

Grand Vizier: Stagger Lee

Imperial Regent: Voodoo Nova

Grand Admiral: Mathias

Grand Moff: Draeg

Imperial Exchequer: James Wilson

Signed for Invicta,

Jorost of the Triune Republic, President

Locke of Alestor, Chief of Staff and Resident Spammer

Scythegfx of Anarcasia, MoFA, El Scorcho

Haflinger of Llonach, Dean of the Diplomatic Corps

Tiberius Z. Rudekker, Minister of War

ShotgunWilly of Klein Republic, Minister of Finance

Tim of Draconis Combine, Minister of Trade

Edited by Voodoo Nova

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iaakanye.png

Two years ago if you asked me if I could realistically predict my name ever being on a treaty with a purple alliance, I would have laughed. Four months ago when IAA rejoined the world stage, if I was posed the same question, yet again I would scoff at the thought. However, over the past few months, I've gotten to know Invicta well, and I can honestly call them friends. In fact, IAA as a whole can call them friends. That's why we're here today. I am glad to announce this treaty, and if the time comes, I (and the IAA) will be glad to uphold it.

iaaimpflagcopy4.pnginvicta_flag.jpg

The Space Horses with Laser Eye Beams Pact

An MDoAP between the Imperial Assault Alliance and Invicta

Article I - Mutual Friendship:

Both the Imperial Assault Alliance and Invicta agree to remain respectful and polite to each other in all channels of communication, public or private. They also resolve to seek diplomatic means to any possible conflicts they may have. Both alliances should look out for each others well-being.

Article II - Non-Aggression:

As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack each other for any reason. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

Article III - Intelligence:

Should either party receive information that pertains to the safety or well-being of the other signatory, they will seek to make it known to that signatory. Also, if either signatory has any reason to believe a security breach exists in the other alliance they are to present this concern and any evidence to their other signatory. Additionally, both parties agree not to commit espionage against each other.

Article IV - Aid:

Should a signatory request aid of any sort from the other alliance, they are encouraged (though not required) to provide said aid as able.

Article V - War:

Both signatories agree to defend the other via military and financial actions in the event that an aggressive war is initiated by an outside alliance or group. Such defense is mandatory. Signatories are not required to do so however if the other has been attacked for fulfilling another treaty. In the event of such MDP "chaining" defense is optional instead. Should a signatory wish to commit to an offensive war, they may request aid and the other signatory is encouraged, but not obligated to go to war with them.

Article VII - Cancellation:

In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 72 hour’s notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. At the time of cancellation a 72 hour NAP will take effect.

Signed for the Imperial Assault Alliance,

His Majesty, the Emperor: Chimaera

Grand Vizier: Stagger Lee

Imperial Regent: Voodoo Nova

Grand Admiral: Mathias

Grand Moff: Draeg

Imperial Exchequer: James Wilson

Signed for Invicta,

Jorost of the Triune Republic, President

Locke of Alestor, Chief of Staff and Resident Spammer

Scythegfx of Anarcasia, MoFA, El Scorcho

Haflinger of Llonach, Dean of the Diplomatic Corps

Tiberius Z. Rudekker, Minister of War

ShotgunWilly of Klein Republic, Minister of Finance

Tim of Draconis Combine, Minister of Trade

The treaty so nice, we announced it twice.

Edited by Mathias

I may not be able to make a flashy speech that ends up saying something simple like some of my alliance counterparts can, but I would just like to say that I approve of both of the alliances in this treaty. ^_^

o/ IAA

o/ Invicta

May both of our alliances continue to prosper.

This all started about a month ago when a retiring gov member of ours, Lord Swampy, decided that he wanted to move on and join the IAA. I’d seen them from time to time on the OWF and generally like them (especially Chim <3) and I’d been setting up embassies in a few alliances so I said to myself “why not?” Found their boards, got masked, and proceeded to spam the living daylights out of their spam forum, to which several of their member can attest. :) They seemed like a good bunch. I started hanging out in #iaa and paying closer attention to their members across the OWF and my love for the alliance grew.

Well, let’s skip forward a bit; you should have seen the look on my face when I got a query from Voodoo Nova asking if we wanted to take the next step in the relationship. Well, I immediately got to proposing the idea to the rest of gov. At first most went “IAwho?” but they started to hang out in #iaa too and got to know them and their fears quelled a bit.

Now, normally Invicta doesn’t like to go all the way on the first date, but IAA is worth every bit of it. IAA has proven, again and again, to be steadfast and worthy allies that will stand by you no matter what and hold themselves with the utmost class. Also, it’s worth noting that this is actually the only MDoAP that Invicta holds outside of our current bloc partners, and also one a bit off on the treaty web (no one’s going to be crying redundancy on this one, that’s for sure). Regardless, we don’t judge people based on their friends or political leanings, we judge them based on them, and the IAA is full of excellent people. I’d fight and bleed for them myself if and when the time comes, as will the rest of Invicta.