BFF = Blood For Friends

bloodforfriends.png

For well over a year now, Wolfpack has been one of FEAR's closest friends. Live together, die together, you get the idea. The same can be said of UCN and FEAR's relationship. But up until the Karma War, Wolfpack and UCN were just acquaintances. That War changed that. All three of us are now best buds, and having a piece of paper to signify that seems to the be the cool thing to do

Preamble: Espionage, Non-aggression, Intent, Sovereignty

We, the signatory alliances of this Mutual Defense and Aggression Pact, affirm our friendship and loyalty to one another, recognizing the sovereignty of each alliance and the fundamental rights that sovereignty entails, pledging not to engage in aggressive acts towards any of the undersigned alliances, nor to commit acts of espionage towards any sovereign entity, with the intent of furthering and cementing relations between us.

Article I: Communication and Intelligence

The signatory alliances shall remain in consistent communication with one another, in some form. Should any signatory have, receive or derive any information relevant to another, they will share it with that signatory as soon as possible.

Signatory alliances will inform all other signatories of any treaties they sign, at least 72 hours before that treaty goes into effect.

Article II: Warfare

An attack on one signatory is considered an attack on all others and shall be met with proper retaliation. However, a signatory may refrain from defensive warfare with the consent of the remaining signatories.

An aggressive war cannot be declared by any one signatory without unanimous approval by all signatories. Once an aggressive war has been approved and declared, all signatories are required to participate. However, a signatory may refrain from engaging in aggressive acts with the consent of all remaining signatories.

Note on “chaining”: The contents of this article apply in all circumstances, regardless of aggressive acts based on outside treaties.

Article III: Internal Representation and Masks

Signatories shall be formally represented by one member from each alliance. That Representative holds his or her respective alliance’s official vote on any matter.

Representatives will receive administrative forum powers. All government members of signatories may receive bloc forum masks with Representative level access, at the discretion of that member’s Representative.

Article IV: External Representation and Conduct

Any bloc announcements are to be made by a Representative, as agreed unanimously by all Representatives.

Signatories shall remain polite and friendly to one another at all times, but are not required to show support for any action one signatory may make.

Article V: Relation to Outside Treaties

This pact takes precedent over all other treaties held by the signatories, including, but not limited to, NAPs, PIATs, ToA’s, MDP’s, MD(o)APs, and other Blocs.

Article VI: Amendments and Additions

An Amendment to this document may be made with unanimous consent from all signatories.

Additional signatories may be accepted into this pact with unanimous consent by all existing signatories.

Article VII: Cancellation and Termination

A signatory may withdraw from this pact at any time, but its articles will still be in full effect for a period of 120 hours after notification of all signatories has been given.

A signatory may be expelled from this pact at any time with the unanimous consent of all other signatories. All articles of will no longer apply to the expelled alliance immediately upon expulsion.

Upon either cancellation or expulsion from this pact, an eternal agreement of non-aggression is in place. Neither current nor former signatories may ever perform acts of aggression upon one another.

Signed for Wolfpack:

Wolfprince ~ Alpha

Gimlimonkey7 ~ Beta

Edmundomcpot ~ Shaman

Cookiemonster ~ Regent

king hassan ~ MoD

Signed For FEAR:

External Chancellor: ClashCityRocker

Internal Chancellor: Turetel

Grand Chancellor: Canik

~The Elite Assembly

Signed for UCN:

Secretary of the Exterior

DarkFox

Exterior Council

Basher (Minister of Defense)

Minister Of Silly Walks (Minister of Communication)

Honorable Signatories

Borimir

Jonnygozy

Nutkase

Dedicated to those Comcast employees we sacrificed to make this possible.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overlapping treaties are pretty annoying. Thanks for wasting a minute of my time. What's the point of CDT if all their signatories have MADPs to each other? Really? CDT = Most useless bloc ever.

Oh, but Beatrice. I think the lesson about this is the alliances in question really don't care about your opinion. Also, red text is pretty annoying. Thanks for wasting my eyesight. What's the point of having opinions like you do when you're almost always wrong?

Oh, but Beatrice. I think the lesson about this is the alliances in question really don't care about your opinion. Also, red text is pretty annoying. Thanks for wasting my eyesight. What's the point of having opinions like you do when you're almost always wrong?

Well said Boris.

OOC: Actually, his red text is a bit of roleplay to do with his persona (from the VN Umi Neko no Naku Koro Ni), who speaks truth in red.

Gotta love hot WWB action, Although Wolf Wolf Bunny stuff isn't exactly mainstream it is still awesome :P

Well said Boris.

OOC: Actually, his red text is a bit of roleplay to do with his persona (from the VN Umi Neko no Naku Koro Ni), who speaks truth in red.

OOC: And here I thought it had more to do with a God Complex, you know Jesus' words are in red in most bibles.

Great to see this finally announced :wub: UCN, FEAR and Wolfpack. And thanks for the honorable mention I demanded <3

To those saying "Overlapping treaties, I'm going to take this chance to show how much I hate CDT!", two things.

1. This is a chaining MADP. A good deal more significant, paper wise, than a non-chaining MDoAP.

2. This was signed a good while ago, before Wolfpack was admitted into CDT. It was only the flag and a tad of laziness that kept it from being announced till now.

So when you think about it, this is a perfectly legitimate, non-overlapping treaty. For those that dislike CDT, how bout you start a new thread about how much the bloc sucks instead of cluttering this one with poorly constructed insults.

To those saying "Overlapping treaties, I'm going to take this chance to show how much I hate CDT!", two things.

1. This is a chaining MADP. A good deal more significant, paper wise, than a non-chaining MDoAP.

2. This was signed a good while ago, before Wolfpack was admitted into CDT. It was only the flag and a tad of laziness that kept it from being announced till now.

So when you think about it, this is a perfectly legitimate, non-overlapping treaty. For those that dislike CDT, how bout you start a new thread about how much the bloc sucks instead of cluttering this one with poorly constructed insults.

[/thread]

Congrats to three great alliances getting closer. :)