It all began with buisness...

Keve69

The Union of Integrated National Entities and the Finnish Cooperation Organization met several months ago on a busy market streetcorner. UINE was in the process of whoring out her technology for a little money with which she could develop her, attributes. Seeing this FCO grabbed her with his rough Scandinavian hands and decide to utilize UINE for something he called a "techdeal".... Strangely enough, /ooc/ Given past relations between Finns and another well-known Union /ooc/ the odd couple was able to not only build a strong "professional" dependency on each other, but also to develop warm fuzzy feelings others would qualify as love. This love has only grown since then and it is my pleasure to present, in it's spirit, the: It All Began With A TechDeal treaty!

fcoflag.pngUineflag.jpg

It All Began With a TechDeal

Preamble:

Once upon a time, there were two alliances. One had a need, the other could provide provide. Then it happened; it all began with a tech deal!!! Since then, Union of Integrated National Entities (UINE) and the Finnish Cooperation Organization (FCO) have shared mutually good relations and built a lasting friendship. It is now long past time to make this official with an awesome treaty resulting from the combined awesomeness of Finns and Unionees.

Article I: Sovereignty

Both the FCO and the UINE realize that they are sovereign alliances and commit to not pursuing any actions which could change or undermine that condition.

Article II: Nonaggression

Friends don’t attack each other! So it is normal to add a clause of non-aggression to this treaty. Both alliances are hereby agreeing not to ever declare war, commit acts of espionage or internal subversion directed towards each other.

Article III: Conduct

Both alliances are aware that diplomatic relations can only be maintained in an atmosphere of respect and trust. As such, this clause prohibits verbal hostility, while not preventing constructive dialog and debate.

Article IV: Assistance

This treaty does not legally force any party to provide any form of military assistance, economic aid or political help. But if any form of aid his required by either UINE or FCO, it is strongly recommended that the other alliance provide whatever help it is able to give.

Article V: Intelligence

Knowledge is power, and one of the core components of this treaty. Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they shall share it with the other.

Article VI: Exchange

Such is the relationship between the signatories that both agree to allow the free exchange of economic resources and technology between their respective memberships in either an organized, or unorganized, manner.

Article VII: Upgrade

Both the FCO and UINE see this treaty as being a first step in a long-lasting friendship. As such, both sides agree that, should they feel the time has come, this treaty may be upgraded as they see fit.

Article VIII: Cancellation

If there were to be a falling out and a cancellation of this treaty were in order, a 48 hour warning period would have to be given to the other signatory. During this period, all articles of this treaty are still valid.

Signed for the Union of Integrated National Entities:

Keve69, Emperor

HRH King Raymond, Triumvir

TeamColtra, Triumvir

Skoshuke, Triumvir

Signed for the Finnish Cooperation Organization,

Decker, Triumvir

Aurora, Triumvir

terveis, Triumvir

Once again long live the UINE-FCO friendship. I'd like to give a special shoutout to my friend Wave of FCO who might not be seeing his signature up there, but without whom none of this would have been possible!

Long Live the Union!

Long Live the Finnishland!

Well, since I haven't really seen or recall any UINE announcements before on the OWF, I will give my congratulations to the Finnish Cooperation Organization on their new treaty.

Hyvä Suomi!

o/ FCO

o/ UINE

Edited by Ivan V