A Joint RoA-Monolith Announcement

flag-2-1-1.png200px-Lithflag.jpg

A Labor Day Merger

Hey Planet Bob,

I am proud to announce the merger of Monolith and the Republic of Aquisgrana. Today, members of both alliances came together to discuss a potential merger. We concluded that our alliances would undoubtedly be stronger together than apart. Thus, the government and members of Monolith decided to join us under the RoA flag. On some finer points, the 'Monolith' AA will continue to be protected by ODN and RoA until all members have transferred. Additionally, considering that Monolith is a red team alliance, their former members will gradually make the transition to blue team. I think I speak for all RoA members when I say that we are ecstatic to welcome them.

Also...watch out for our nuclear trebuchets:

NukeTreb.png

A RoA Nuclear Trebuchet Technician (NTT) hard at work

Signed by the Monolith Board of Directors on the 7th of September, 2009

Franz Ferdinand, Chairman

Signed on behalf of RoA and the Concilium Ministrorum:

Elfriede Riotte, Minister Legati

Sherman, Minister Georgicus

Kaiser Milch, Minister Immigrationis

Emperor Tiberius, Deputy Minister Legati

"So close, the infinitesimal and the infinite, yet suddenly, I knew they were really the two ends of the same concept. The unbelievably small and the unbelieably vast eventually meet, like the closing of a gigantic circle. I looked up, as if somehow I would grasp the heavens... the universe... worlds beyond number... God's silver tapestry spread across the night. And in that moment, I knew the answer to the riddle of the infinite. I had thought in terms of Man's own limited dimension. I had presumed upon Nature. That existence begins and ends is Man's conception, not Nature's, and while I felt my body dwindling, melting, becoming nothing, my fears melted away, and in their place came... acceptance. All this vast majesty of creation... it had to mean something, and then I meant something too. Yes, smaller than the smallest, I meant something too. To God, there is no zero. I STILL EXIST!"