A Coalition-Octava Orden Announcement

Shadow King

5_LOGO2.png

OO and TC have been friends since before TC was even formed! We :wub: these guys and Im now proud to announce a TC/OO MDP

Oflagyellow.png

TCoalition.png

The "3rd 8th times the charm!" Accords

Preamble

Both signatories hereby state that they will come to the aid of the other in a defensive war.

Article I; Sovereignty

Both Signatories hereby acknowledge the independent existence of one another and shall do nothing to hinder such independence.

Article II; Aid

Both alliances, if requested, will, to the best of their ability, help the other alliance through the giving of aid (money, tech, soldiers) to fend off an attack from another alliance.

Article III; Information

Both alliances state that they will share information pertinent to the safety of either alliance and will not commit any sort of espionage towards each other.

Article IV; Defense

If either of the signatories becomes involved in a defensive war, then the other alliance is obligated to come to their aid, unless that other alliance is also involved in a defensive war. Neither alliance shall commit an act of war upon the other alliance.

Article V; Non-stacking

If another alliance should come under threat that is allied (through an MDP, MADP, or any sort of treaty) and one of the signatories goes to help with the defense or offense of that alliance, the other signatory is not responsible for helping out through aid or military strikes.

Article VI; Cancellation

Should either signatory feel that any of the previous articles have been breached by the other signatory, the treaty may be canceled. Seventy-two (72) hours notice must be provided by the alliance canceling the terms, indicating the reasoning behind the cancellation.

Signed for Octava Orden,

Ezequiel, Emperador

NeoChe, Imperial Advisor

ShadowKnight, Admiral of War and Foreign Affairs

Marquis Chris 1, Ministro of Foreign Affairs, Resident diety

Stock, Ministro of War

Signed for The Coalition,

Cool3atool, Emperor

Ludacrism2, Regent

Xerxer, Imperial Advisor

Shadow King, Consul of Foreign Affairs (Being led by Cool3atool is Immoral)

Strelock, Consul of Internal Affairs

Ferinex, Consul of War/Defense

Edited by Shadow King

Thank you ever so much for getting that song stuck in my head <_<

o/ TC

o/ OO

Ezequiel.

Song? i was just trying to express the false sense of joy i recieved from this garbage announcement, but i shall investigate this song business at once!