Announcement from the New Sith Order

redflag1.png

nsoannouncementbanner.png

Public Chamber, the Brotherhood of Darkness

The black cowled figure approached the podium on the central dias in the middle of the dark chamber, a hush passed over the crowds gathered for this event. Marked as the first true anniversary of this new Order, today marked six months of existence for the resurgence of the Brotherhood.

The Dark Lord begins.

"Today marks our first real mile-marker on our journey from the Unknown Regions towards prominence in the Cyberverse. Today we celebrate half a year of existence, half a year of growth, hardship, stumbling blocks and turmoil, all culminated in what we see gathered here today. Against all odds, and not a few marked detractors, we have survived. The strong have survived. Though the world of today is much different than the one we left when we passed into the Unknown Regions, we have adapted and are stronger now than we have ever been. Much in the Cyberverse has changed since I last laid eyes upon it. Yes, many of the alliances are the same and yes, many of the known quantities are similar, but the cultures of those alliances have altered and those quantities, when in places of power or leadership, have met the term compromise much too often and found it kindly and soothing to their palates.

"And yet, much has stayed the same. The Cyberverse of two years ago is dead, but the Cyberverse of today is not very much dissimilar to the Cyberverse of just 7 months ago, with a few notible exceptions. The most distinctive voices of then are still present today. The apparent boastfulness of some is still just as vocal, just as clear today as they were prior to our arrival. But, another voice exists in the Cyberverse today."

The Dark Lord then removes his cowl, and standing before the assembled Sith is a vibrant and youthful man, hardly ravaged by the dark energies coursing through his veins. Gasps spread through the crowd, evidently the rumors of the Dark Lord utilizing long thought dead cloning technology were true.

His yellow eyes focus on the front row and move backwards across the convocation.

"And today marks another mile-stone for the Sith and for the Cyberverse. No longer will my physical limitations prevent me from handling the day to day operations of our great alliance. No longer will the Dark Side be prevented from speaking out at regular and multitudinous opportunities. Today marks my full return to the Cyberverse, to the Sith, as not just Dark Lord in name, but in action. A world with an active and vibrant Moldavi has been long absent. We will see that change.

"Let us all rejoice together as we celebrate our growth, our stability and our future! The strong will survive!"

The crowds begin cheering as the Dark Lord leaves the stage.

Today, the New Sith Order celebrates six months of existence. When I first endeavored on this project on more or less a whim I had just a handful of supporters and quite a few detractors. We survived. While we have had growing pains and our share of turmoil (hard to avoid when you codify coups and challenges to authority in your Charter) we are still here.

I would like to personally recognize those that have been here from the beginning. While the Sith have seen many good and strong nations come and go, these few have proven themselves throughout the last six months as true Sith warriors.

To each of these nations, who joined within the first month of the Sith and have endured and survived, I grant the Sith Medal of Service:

17289111.png

Audeamus

Aureolus

Bahrevand

Bengute

BlueGrassMotherLand

Brentbee

Darth

Elmer Fudd

Esukaresu

Exitus

Fafnir

ForeverEnt

Griff

Hechal

Heft

Heggo

Judu Le

Kegozen

Kodrom

Lennox

Libera

Lintwad

Madmartigan

Monkeygirl

Mussolandia

Nadabethyname

Random1982

RedCommunist

Sernec

Sovardie

SpoiL

TheGreat1

Thephenomenon

Tobiash

Tom Litler

TruHartBrakN

Viktor

Xzibit

youwish929

To each of these nations I owe a personal debt of gratitude for taking a chance and helping me to see this through. Thank you.

Signed,

Ivan Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromholde, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sovereign of the New Sith Order

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And today marks another mile-stone for the Sith and for the Cyberverse. No longer will my physical limitations prevent me from handling the day to day operations of our great alliance. No longer will the Dark Side be prevented from speaking out at regular and multitudinous opportunities. Today marks my full return to the Cyberverse, to the Sith, as not just Dark Lord in name, but in action. A world with an active and vibrant Moldavi has been long absent. We will see that change.

This world is in for a treat. Here is to many more years

o/ nso.gif