WOLF surrenders to JR, TPF DoW on Fark and LE

Gabryal

It is with great personal regret that WOLF announces it's surrender and dissolvement as demanded by JR, I hope that the fighting will end quickly, and that as many nations amongst WOLF's allies be spared as possible. I take full responsibility for this debacle and as such will be resigning from TPF. I had a good time and a good run, they are good people. I will miss them.

On a side note I have been asked, as my last official duty, to declare that TPF does not surrender unconditional, we will continue our war with Fark and LE. That is all.

Thank you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Roman Empire will continue to fight for as long as we find feasible, and will not agree to any unconditional surrender. Personally, I was not aware of this plan to dissolve WOLF. I will make no comment on whether or not I find it appropriate, as I have begun deferring these decisions to my government officials, and it is not my place to criticize. However, it is still my job to approve any surrender terms, and as of this moment, I see no need to end the war.

what a pathetic war. here i was thinking Judgement had learned how to make a power grab...apperently not.

i know WOLF isn't really gone and i'll be here laughing when this lapse of judgement (i didn't intend this to be a pun originally, heh) on JR's part comes back to bite them.

I think WOLF should drop the dead weight refusing to fight and battle until we have no infra left. Getting bloodied in TE is the name of the game. If I had a nickel for every beating I have received in TE I would only need 19.80 more for a donation next round. After the wars expire if I have nothing left I will reroll and teach their lower ranks how to fight. I wouldn't take a beating too personally, no one can argue that WOLF hasn't made this round a good one already.

Edited by JimKongIl

Yeah, finish me my wars expire on the 5th. I expect to see you there. http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000005

Hey Elbo :)

You don't always get what you want in life, sweetie.
A coalition demanded a coalition bloc disband for being a coalition.

Someone write that down.

Bad spin job, but that's what I've come to know and love from you. Never change.

Bad spin job, but that's what I've come to know and love from you. Never change.

Explain where I am wrong? Same same.

The didn't even make individual DoWs, they made them as a group.

Edited by ClashPoint

Explain where I am wrong? Same same.

The didn't even make individual DoWs, they made them as a group.

Excuse me clash, I may not be in my right mind but we attacked individually as a unit. No blanket DoW, no "I am here to kill everyone in WOLF" speeches. We attacked to disband WOLF, should WOLF be truly done I'll talk to yall in the morning when I'm back to being sane.

So, if WOLF is done, the alliances inside would have to contact me in-game and display their willingless to openly leave such an administration and then we can begin discussing surrender terms.

I must be surprised, I didn't assume WOLF would give in so easily.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Excuse me clash, I may not be in my right back but we attacked individually as a unit. No blanket DoW, no "I am here to kill everyone in WOLF" speeches. We attacked to disband WOLF, should WOLF be truly done I'll talk to yall in the morning when I'm back to being sane.

I think this proves everything I said was right. You're playing semantics.

You all declared together, WOLF never even did that.

You went farther than WOLF ever did.

I think you're hypocrites.

So, if WOLF is done, the alliances inside would have to contact me in-game and display their willingless to openly leave such an administration and then we can begin discussing surrender terms.

You'll not be hearing from RE. When you want to discuss white peace (which has been the TE tradition for more then 3 rounds now) you know how to find me.

You'll not be hearing from RE. When you want to discuss white peace (which has been the TE tradition for more then 3 rounds now) you know how to find me.

Tib, don't start something here. I said, contact me if you want terms. I never said what the terms were, for all you know they truly are white peace.

You just make yourself look bad by trying to start stuff with me again here.

Hypocrites with an agenda in mind. Clash, contact me by PM if you have an issue with me. That's what everyone else but Tiberius does here. I don't mind if you do, hell a lot of people do. But keep it off this area and keep things on topic.

Tib, don't start something here. I said, contact me if you want terms. I never said what the terms were, for all you know they truly are white peace.

You just make yourself look bad by trying to start stuff with me again here.

You said to contact you if we wanted to discuss "surrender terms", which is extremely different then "white peace". White peace is, by definition, termless. "Surrender terms" implies terms. If you are interested in white peace, you can contact me privately, and we'll talk. RE has never imposed "surrender terms". The closest we've come is making a mutual NAP (which you broke by the way) part of the deal. If Judgment is going to start up a trend of "surrender terms" then you're worse then what you claim we were.

Edited by Tiberius12

Hey ClashPoint,

Simple facts for you to look at...

1. All the alliance that have attacked Noticed the matchups...

Take the big 2:

RE - Harmful RE

Harmful has had beef with RE since round 5 when RE became the first to attack Harmful after we canceled our treaties (Yes Tibs no rules said we had a NAP but even GDA gave us respect from the past). My members haven't forgotten this. They still tell me today that they felt back stabbed.

TPF - LE FARK

You guys have fought them for a few and they want revenge from last round.

All other match ups have the same tone, avenge prior round issues...

There you have it. Grudge matches. And people will say things shouldn't carry over (except for Elborador) but yet both sides do ie WOLF.

The Dow isn't a blanket DOW it's an acknowledgment to all those involved. You weren't in those meetings were you Clash :P

When it all ends you will not find this JR group together. We have no treaties with anyone in the group now nor do we plan any.

Get the facts straight and research before you comment :D

Thaisport

That's what everyone else but Tiberius does here.

A completely cheap shot that is utterly false. You made a post. I replied to that post. You didn't like my reply. That's not pursuing a vendetta, that's shooting down a stupid comment.

This the weakest thing I've ever seen in TE, at least as long as I've been here.

Last session, TPF let NOIR have peace after two days and three updates.

TPF let Fark have peace after 3 days and four updates.

Except for last wars of the round, TPF NEVER tried to offered terms to anyone we fought.

Neither has RE. Neither has any other alliance in WOLF.

Hypocrites of the first order.

They still tell me today that they felt back stabbed.

MHA felt backstabbed? How do you think my guys felt when I told them that, after fighting two huge wars in a row to defend your alliance, you pulled the rug out from underneath us and cut off all communication. How do you think my guys felt about that? I'll tell you. They were pissed as hell. And they had every right to be. Friendships don't magically maintain themselves. You have to work at it. You guys had a completely new leadership when we attacked you. You were not the MHA we had befriended, the MHA that had betrayed us.

Just for clarification, SOS Brigade will not be settling for anything other than white peace with those that are at war with us and this will only be sought when all those fighting Black have recieved the same deal.