Announcement from The Resistance

ty345

*static breaks into news reels, mostly of riots*

*announcer voice fades in, barely audible over the chaos on screen*

Good evening. I'm Gene Eric, your anchor for tonight on Channel 4 Current Stuff, your choice in local stuff.

Our top story tonight: The terrorist group known as The Resistance has expanded their territory through use of Orange Cookies and Cake. How they got these horrific weapons or how anyone allowed them to use them is currently unknown. But no weapon of theirs is more powerful than their stolen bought nuclear weapons. We have confirmation from the S.G.I.O. (Secret Generic Investigation Organization) that they have acquired over 500 nuclear weapons. This is one of the single most horrifying news stories we have had in a long time, although the Cookies and Cake one was pretty #%@$ing scary too. Anyway, today's a slow news day, so that's our only story. Yeah, I know, I get paid for something that a mule could do (sorry for your loss, FAN).

This is Gene Eric, signing off.

tl;dr: You're really lazy if that was too long for you.

Real tl;dr: TRnukestats.jpg

Nukes aren't any good if you just sit around and polish them all day. They might look pretty in the silo, but nothing compares to beauty of a green sunset over a barren wasteland, deep in the heart of a nuclear winter. PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON! KILL EVERYONE NOW!

But seriously, congratulations guys.

-Craig

Nukes aren't any good if you just sit around and polish them all day. They might look pretty in the silo, but nothing compares to beauty of a green sunset over a barren wasteland, deep in the heart of a nuclear winter. PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON! KILL EVERYONE NOW!

But seriously, congratulations guys.

-Craig

I'm looking forward to seeing a green sunset side by side comrade :) /warmonger