The Fargent oSNAP

The_Fargent_Accord.jpg

300px-FarkFlag2.jpg250px-Argentnukesymbol6.png

The Fargent Optional Scrabble and Optional Non-Aggression Pact

Preamble: This is a real treaty.

Article 1: What is a Fargent?

A Fargent, according to Google, is a single family in Minnesota. Though other theories abound, experts unanimously agree that they are the creators of Thai Fargent rice.

Article 2: What has snapped?

Our sanity. A long time ago.

Article 3: Optional Scrabble

If any Fargent gets their rice bowls broken by a Fargent in the opposite alliance, the victim has the right to ask the culprit to create a new rice bowl out of gothite, taconite, or aes, where the culprit is obligated to consider how this ae section of the treaty is designed to just include all the quaylike words that Scrabble thinks are words and real words that it doesn’t accept. The victim and culprit are then both required to optionally look at fat guys. It is then mandatory for both to possibly go to a comedy show. During the amazing sendup, one of the two should redilate the bigeyes. Aarrghh!

(Scrabble words: gothite, quaylike, ae, sendup, bigeyes, taconite, and aarrghh… Yes, aarrghh!

Not Scrabble words: aes and redilate.)

Article 4: Optional Non-Aggression Pact

In signing this pact, both Farkistan and Argent mutually agree to never attack each other. Maybe. Both signatories also agree that relations between our two alliances should remain peaceful… unless one of the signatories decides not to. Neither shall the signatories in any way help an outside alliance that is a belligerent towards the other signatory, excepting circumstances that may (or may not) include treaties, desires, convenience, revenge, in-character reasons, out-of-character reasons, splinched reasons, asshattery, Brazilian hookers, blow and/or lulz.

Article 4.5 (4.5 because the writer of this treaty added this article in later and was too lazy to change the numbering): Parties

If any member of Fargent wishes to throw a stag (or werewolf, dog, or rat) party , a formal invitation in the form of a giant inflatable pig is required. Once the other members receive this, they may accept by filling it with otter meat, or accept by bringing a keg. Either way, the invited party must bring booze of some sort.

Article 4.75 (because you know it was coming): Keggers

They're called keggers when a keg is involved and theres no specific reason, such as graduation, birthday, anniversary, funeral, etc., to throw a shindig, hootenanny, hoedown, etc.

Article 4.875 ( naw we're just shiattin with ya)

Article 5: Miscellaneous

Let it be known to Planet Bob and all those currently stationed on the Moon and Mars that we spent five days thinking of what to write here and came up with nothing.

Let is also be known that the favorite Fargent meal is an otter burger with extra bacon, a side of Thai Fargent rice, and beer to wash it down with. Otter can be barbecued, boiled broiled, baked, sauted. Dey's uh, otter-kabobs, otter creole, otter gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple otter, lemon otter, coconut otter, pepper otter, otter soup, otter stew, otter salad, otter and potatoes, otter burger, otter sandwich. That- that's about it.

Article 6: Cancelation

This treaty, upon being signed, cannot be canceled because this treaty doesn’t mean anything and can’t be broken if you tried. It also trumps any surrender terms that call for this to be canceled. This can’t be suspended either. WE’RE STUCK TOGETHER! (Disclaimer: This treaty in no way means we actually are together. We’re both seeing other people, but they don't like board games.)

Triple Letter Score for Farkistan:

Q-U-A-D-R-I-P-L-E-G-I-C, double letter score hogger

D-O-N-T-C-A-R-E-A-B-O-U-T-M-Y-I-D, four q's and only two u's

R-A-V-I-N-G M-A-I-N-Y-Y-A-K, the 'an' master

F-I-R-E-G-U-Y-1-5-2-0-7, tile trader extraordinaire

J-A-N-Q-U-E-L, the 'the'er

R-A-N-D-O-M-L-Y J-I-M, always gets the z

I-R-O-N-O-N-E, ain't IS a word, it IS in the dictionary

Triple Letter Score for Argent:

J-A-N-A-X, Buzz Killington and Owner of the x, superfluous U's FTL

E-M-P-E-R-O-R O-F C-H-E-E-S-E, EWoMC, Rice Vegan, lolquaylike

R-A-H-O-L-I-A, food pr0n master

F-U-Z-Z-2-2-7, there aren't even two z's in the game

O-N-I-O-N, all consonants and no vowels

C-L-A-R-O, all vowels and no consonants

A-N-A-G-E-N-T, Libyan internet doesn't allow Scrabble

C-R-E-A-G, colour is not a word?

A-E-T-E-R-N-O-S A-S-T-R-A-M-O-R-A, Otter, EPoW, the pluralizer

R-U-S-T-Y-N-A-I-L, OxidizedIronFastener

M-O-R-A-L-D-E-C-A-D-E-N-C-E, yet another unnecessary signature

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[00:46:15] <Otter> NOBODY HAS POSTED IN IT YET?

[00:46:22] <Otter> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67022

[00:47:12] <MoralDecadence[Ag]> Good enough for me.

[00:47:18] <EmperorOfCheese> You spelled oxidized wrong...

[00:47:31] <EmperorOfCheese> YOU SPELLED A WORD WRONG IN A SCRABBLE TREATY

[00:48:29] <Janax[Argent]> lulz

[00:48:38] <Otter> Fixed.

noobs...

I feel like I should be seeing something in those Boggle letters but I'm just not.

Even if there's nothing there, it's going to drive me crazy/crazier.

Also we're awesome, yeah that

^this

If it says something, can someone point it out? this is really getting to me...

Heard of a few rumblings in the force but after seeing nothing come of it, such passed from my thoughts. This brings that back to mind though. Not making a statement here or anything, just sayin.....

Congrats guys.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE OUR RESOLVE IN ENFORCING THIS TREATY TO THE FULLEST OF EXTENT OF HOWEVER WE FEEL LIKE ENFORCING IT AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT.

Or go ahead and underestimate our resolve, really it's good either way.

*goes to make a sammmich

I feel like joining FARK and enforcing this treaty to it's least extent, which is to say refuse to play scrabble with you and nuke you a few times. :gag:

Heard of a few rumblings in the force but after seeing nothing come of it, such passed from my thoughts. This brings that back to mind though. Not making a statement here or anything, just sayin.....

Congrats guys.

*waives his hand*

This is not the conspiracy you are looking for.

*goes back to his sammich