Issuance of the Cult

2ynqx77.jpg

Internet Superheroes has launched unrestrained warfare against our friends Crimson Guard, and has refused to make amends for the attacks, instead escalating the situation by pulling in Mutual Aggression allies to issue greater threat to CG.

Techraids are a fact of life on our world, but alliance-wide warfare is never just a techraid, and proper techraids do not involve cruise missiles or bomber runs.

What's more: It is an abomination in Justitia's judgement for IS to flaunt their supposed power to suppress those they consider meek. Violence for violence's sake is never justifiable.

The Cult scorns Internet Superheroes and will not hesitate to support Crimson Guard should Crimson Guard seek assistance greater than these words.

Edited by Schattenmann

To be fair, PC has only declared to support IS if additional alliances enter the situation. Please stop with your slander and half facts sir.

The entrance of any party in support of Internet Superheroes is an aggressive act of war following IS's aggressive act of war. Military action by any party in support of Crimson Guard is a defensive act in response to IS's aggressive war.

If you cannot stomach the factual matters of your actions, then you should abandon them. And quickly.

I respect you greatly, Schatt, and it increases on daily basis.

I thank you. Crimson Guard has impressed me during its short time on Digiterra. As the leader of a small group myself, I know the struggles faced by CG, and there is no quarter for actions like Internet Superheroes'.

Very well said Schatteman,

Best regards and thanks to Justitia from USCN.

I thank you.

These last 72 hours have produced more attention for Internet Superheroes than I could ever imagine.

Now that Doitzel is lurking in #is, and Schat is making a thread about us, I feel special.

Somebody pinch me.

My dear, Digiterra's golden child Ragnarok didn't get away with their undeclared war on Ubercon; what made Internet Superheroes think they would slide by with a war on Crimson Guard?

These last 72 hours have produced more attention for Internet Superheroes than I could ever imagine.

Now that Doitzel is lurking in #is, and Schat is making a thread about us, I feel special.

Somebody pinch me.

Doitzel is the last person you should be worrying about, I would be more concerned with the world at large or "The Silent Majority" who's attention you've caught, then ask yourself will part of the surrender terms be disbandment ?

Do you have a winter house ? If so I would make preparations for the move just is case, you never know when fire may hit.

Doitzel is the last person you should be worrying about, I would be more concerned with the world at large or "The Silent Majority" who's attention you've caught, then ask yourself will part of the surrender terms be disbandment ?

Do you have a winter house ? If so I would make preparations for the move just is case, you never know when fire may hit.

Something tells me that won't be happening. Good luck with however this turns out for you CoJ.