Some announcements from your friends at Angelite

AngeliteAnnouncement-1.png

AngeliteAnnouncementBlank.png

MEANWHILE, BACK AT ANGELITE

16ayvkp.gif

tl;dr: The Angelic Sanctuary had hit 150k strength a while ago, and has almost reached the glorious 200,000 marker.

One whole score point is achieved, through glorious self-betterment, and through iron will of people.

A new protectorate bloc, in conjunction with ourselves, the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations, The Republic, and Through Yggdrasil's Roots is finalized and was announced three days ago, on August 16th, Twenty-Oh-Nine, this year of our Lord. I'm sure you've read about this already.

A new government has been elected, isn't that jim dandy?

Administrative Chancellor: Sig

The Capo Triumvirate: Requia, Rocknraider, Liberation

The Board of Directors: Furer3, Red Moscow, Phonoi, Anakin Skyywalker

IT IS RECOMMENDED YOUR MINDLESSLY HAIL THEM NOW

th_hypnotoad.gif

Planet Bob does not care.

Also, I'd like to say a few words of thanks to a select few people.

To my benevolent government: Specifically, but certainly not limited to, Requia and Rocknraider, you guys are the best. You kept the alliance running amazingly well, and still are, when I was AWOL and out of commission, you've been some of the best people I've ever had help me lead an alliance. Thank you for your dedication. I cannot thank you enough.

To Planet Bob: keep doing what you do, kid. Those fireworks were fantastic.

To FAIL, specifically directed at my deadbeat dad, Rebel Virginia: Alas, your song will always live on in the hearts of the loyal. Frankly, ripping out said hearts and devouring them whole would be much more cost efficient than winning over the love of these simpletons, and your glorious visions for this godforsaken rock will never be etched out of the annals of time. Painted over, perhaps. Painted over with the blood of the unkempt.

Thanks for reading. See you around space cowboy.

~Sig, Administrative Chancellor of the Angelic Sanctuary.

Edited by Svendonia