The Fellowship DoW

Lord of Darkness

This is it everyone, pretty much everyone's all in, the chips are on the table, and now we just knuckle down and fight to the end

o/ TE

o/ Lulz

o/ End of Round

Anyone who declares war on beer deserves every alliance in TE hitting them simultaneously.

Just sayin'.

lol, you did not understand a thing he said apparently, He meant a declaration of war with the reason as beer, bacon, waffles, or cornflakes. Not a declaration of war on those breakfast foods and yes as previously discussed beer is a part of breakfast.

So anyway back on topic... Welcome to the war Wolf member #3, but I must ask why Fark? I guess well just assume you want their bacon just like those cornflake stealing RE guys :D .

lol, you did not understand a thing he said apparently, He meant a declaration of war with the reason as beer, bacon, waffles, or cornflakes. Not a declaration of war on those breakfast foods and yes as previously discussed beer is a part of breakfast.

Sure.

I was just sayin'. Beer should be protected at all costs!

Preferably protected cold.

So anyway back on topic... Welcome to the war Wolf member #3, but I must ask why Fark? I guess well just assume you want their bacon just like those cornflake stealing RE guys :D .

I guess we are trying to keep it as fair as possible ( until one alliance caves anyway ) TPF declares on LE, MHA declares on RE, Fark Declares on RE, SWAT declares RE ( I think I'm noticing the pattern there ) and TF declares on Fark.

Of course things aren't always that simple.

Excellent to see! Best of luck to you tF

To FARK:

It is the opinion of NOIR (me) that FARK should surrender to the combined forces currently munching at her borders!

It is in your best interests to comply FARK, ball's in your court.

Johnny Apocalypse - Dear Leader of NOIR.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Excellent to see! Best of luck to you tF

To FARK:

It is the opinion of NOIR (me) that FARK should surrender to the combined forces currently munching at her borders!

It is in your best interests to comply FARK, ball's in your court.

Johnny Apocalypse - Dear Leader of NOIR.

I just kicked your ball into traffic. I suggest you go chase after it.

LE hasn't done it yet (and I don't know why) but hereby declare war on all of WOLF. As soon as I can free up a zombie slot, I'm hitting TF for fun! I'm coming to the rescue FARK!! :)

*As I said, this isn't an LE declaration, I am not leading this round. Just a personal one!

LE hasn't done it yet (and I don't know why) but hereby declare war on all of WOLF. As soon as I can free up a zombie slot, I'm hitting TF for fun! I'm coming to the rescue FARK!! :)

*As I said, this isn't an LE declaration, I am not leading this round. Just a personal one!

Look me up in CN Grags, you and I can have a knockdown dragout for fun and lulz! I use the same name here and there

Edited by Gabryal