Confederation of Awesome Protectorates DoE

Official

th_angeliteawesome2.pngConfederation th_csnawesomesmiley.png

Of

Awesome

th_tyrawesome.pngProtectorates th_trsmiley2.png

Announcement

Otherwise known as CAP

For a good amount of time, the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations has protected three very special alliances, whose faces are now known above. If you can't figure them out, either you simply don't recognize the flag, are blind, or simply are just a buffoon who thinks that it is a good idea to dip graham crackers into pudding... and as I think of it, graham crackers in pudding is absolutely amazing as I just tried it. I highly recommend it. At any rate, for the sake of organization and further cooperation, it was decided several months ago that it would be more efficient to keep all of these sheep in one pasture so we can better manipulate them. And before you ask yourself the question, "Is this a protectorate bloc?", I will be preemptive and tell you that yes, this is a protectorate bloc. And yes, Confederation of Awesome Protectorates is our name. Deal with it. And now, without further adieu, I present to you all the treaty that has been so lazily worked on. It took almost three months for this piece of !@#$ to come together, so at least make some comment about it. Also mind you that it is a oMDoMAP treaty (Optional Mandatory Defense, Optional Mandatory Aggression Pact). Yes, that's right. It doesn't make sense to me either, but that's what it is. So here it is:

th_angeliteawesome2.pngConfederation th_csnawesomesmiley.png

Of

Awesome

th_tyrawesome.pngProtectorates th_trsmiley2.png

Preamble

The undersigned alliances do hereby ratify this treaty, recognizing friendship and seeking to promote camaraderie, growth, and safety.

Sovereignty

It is recognized that each member alliance retains their sovereignty over everything not explicitly limited within this treaty. Though friendship, discussion, and advice shall be sought and given freely in all areas, each alliance shall retain their sovereignty.

Mutual Peace and Friendship

Signatories of this pact shall refrain from open conflict be it verbal or physical with the other signatories. All issues shall be solved via diplomacy and war shall not be made directly against another signatory, nor shall a signatory intentionally aid a known enemy of another signatory.

Defense

Should one signatory come under attack, the other signatories are encouraged to aid them by any means available, excepting The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations, whom shall aid the alliance with their full military and financial support.

Offense

Any signatory instituting an offensive war shall discuss the issue with The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations at least 48 hours prior. During which time, diplomatic solutions will be sought and the situation shall be discussed thoroughly. The other signatories, though not required to assist, are encouraged to help in any manner they deem necessary.

Cooperation

The signatories of this pact shall work together to promote growth amongst eachother where mutually beneficial. The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations shall promote the growth of each other signatory as best they can, and as requested by the other signatories.

Treaties

Signatories of this bloc shall discuss the potential signing of a new treaty with The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations and obtain their approval before signing any new treaties.

Superiority Clause

Should treaties amongst the signatories ever come into conflict, the non-aggression clauses of this treaty shall supersede any other treaties.

Admission

Any alliance seeking a protectorate from The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations may apply for admission. The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations, after consulting with the other members will decide upon entrance.

Termination

Any minor signatory of this pact may withdraw from it providing 48 hours of notice to the other signatories during which the clauses are to be adhered. The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations may remove any signatory that is deemed to not be living up to this agreement in actuality or in spirit. Such removals will have a 48 hour period during which the signatory to be removed shall maintain membership within the treaty. If any signatory is found to be in severe breach of this treaty they will be removed immediately with no extension of adherence to any of the terms is required.

th_csnawesomesmiley.png

Signed henceforth for the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations,

Goose, Head of State, Warmonger of GUARD, Hater of Huggles, and Old Man with a Cane

Allied_Threat, Grand Patriarch, Swordmaster, Preacher of Goose, Slayer of Infidels, Doer of Your Mum

SpacingOutMan, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Deputy Preacher of Goose, Defender of Beward, and The Commonwealth's Left Hand

th_tyrawesome.png

Signed henceforth for Through Yggdrasil's Roots,

TYRSeal-1.png

Please note that no seal was harmed with receiving opposable thumbs

th_angeliteawesome2.png

Signed henceforth for Angelite,

Requia, Breaker of Legs, Capo of Angelite, not a reroll

Sig, Benevolent Beneficiary and High Administrative Chancellor of The Angelic Sanctuary, USN's Favorite Son, /v/irgin for life, Lazy No Good Piece of crap

Rock, Capo of Angelite, 598808.png

th_trsmiley2.png

Signed henceforth for The Republic,

thedestro, Prime Minister, Minister of Defense, the Divine Hammer, Master of Hobbes

Steodonn, Minister of Foreign Affairs

John Galt, Minister of Recruitment

Help us celebrate by going to #confederation on irc.coldfront.net! :awesome:

ALL FACES WERE DONE BY ROCK OF ANGELITE

Edited by SpacingOutMan

oh mai, this is just too awesome

Gift baskets to all alliances involved th_trsmiley2.png

Aren't they so spiffy!

Congratulations on your treaty. May it lead you to greater and larger conflicts.

Quite possible since it seems destro will do something stupid. ;)

This is :awesome:

o/ Angelite

o/ TYR

:wub: Lanna

No wub for me? :o

I swear I know you from somewhere, I just can't put my finger on it... ;)

Like the CSN forums, because I'm a CSN member? =o << Alert! Most probable answer!

Or maybe Boiler Room, where I try to post reasonable posts except when I'm pissed at people who think their country is invulnerable or their religion is flawless? << Second possibility!

Or you hang out in SW:TOR's Star Wars Discussion forums? ^_^

P.S. Alliance "seals" were as much awesome as the modified awesome smileys signifying the awesomeness of this awesome treaty. :awesome:

And now, without further adieu, I present to you all the treaty that has been so lazily worked on. It took almost three months for this piece of !@#$ to come together, so at least make some comment about it.

And I'm proud to say that we at TYR contributed to this laziness.

o/ everyone involved

Edited by Legend of the Skies

SOM could never be mad at anything or anyone for long.

But he was Mad for long enough to come up with this treaty, for that we should be thankful.

This Madness is approved by TTK!

/me goes to the pharmacy to get SOM a refill on his pills