This Charming Announcement: I

WAR!

radannouncement.png

In a Cyberverse very, very, very, very, close to where you are located there lived a ruthless alliance known as... RAD. The evil leaders of RAD, having foolishly squandered their precious atmosphere, have devised a secret plan to take every breath of air away from their peace-loving neighbor, Planet Bob. Today is RAD's targets' wedding day. Unbeknownst to their enemies by knownst to us, danger lurks in the stars above...

spaceballs6ts4uw.png

By Rad Alliance Decree, of Retarded Arse Dorks that are, Ridin' on A Dolphin('s), whilst Robots Attack Dragons, as Rock climbers Advance up Davis, Really that has to be annoying you As much as it's annoying our Demographics.

RAD hereby declares war on the following:

2) The Entirety of the Open World Forum, watch yourself.

1) The Band Rush.

5) A certain female player of CN.

7) The American Auto Industry.

3) The Housing Market.

3) Cancer. "THE WAR ON CANCER WILL BE WON WITH MONEY!"

5) Nicaragua, because we know we can take them.

RAD Understands the severity of this action, we accept all responsibility of attacking members of your alliance. However, my fellow alliance leaders, perhaps you should have kept certain individuals on tighter leashes if you did not want the panther set upon you. This being said, if you find your alliance at war with RAD... you full well deserved it.

Signed,

This Charming Man, England Is Mine, Hang the blessed DJ, Scratch my name on your arm with a fountain pen

this means you really love me, Vox Rad

ty649608, Brainchild of This Charming Man, Baron Badass of RAD

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Park (RV) did it first.
RAD hereby declares war on the following:

The Entirety of the Open World Forums, watch yourself.
watch yourself.

:awesome:

That is all. Please let this thread act as a Q&A, I would love to answer any of your questions.

Okay sounds good. AWESOME. Appreciate your input.

Speaking of which, I've been enjoying all the high-quality topics coming from you recently, as well. ;)

Oh you mean those declaration of war announcements that really are not declaration of war announcements that I have been making? Oh wait...why would anyone do that?

Since this is a Q&A session why don't you answer that?

Oh you mean those declaration of war announcements that really are not declaration of war announcements that I have been making? Oh wait...why would anyone do that?

Since this is a Q&A session why don't you answer that?

I won't because I don't understand it at all. I am sorry!!!!!!

Answer what? :mellow:

Is this nothing more then a declaration of RAD beginning its own policy of "Shark Week"? The question was about the purpose of this announcement. It being a Shark Week announcement is about the best I can figure out from it. Does that sound about right?

Is this nothing more then a declaration of RAD beginning its own policy of "Shark Week"? The question was about the purpose of this announcement. It being a Shark Week announcement is about the best I can figure out from it. Does that sound about right?

No, you are WAY off.

:awesome:

That is all. Please let this thread act as a Q&A, I would love to answer any of your questions.

Are you telling Chron to watch what he says? Well, what if doesn't? Will you be doing something about that, because I would imagine you would have to deal with the NSO and Frostbite as well? Or are you only going to be enforcing this new doctrine against the weak, against unprotected parties smaller than yourself?

No. But it doesn't sound right either...

I won't because I don't understand it at all. I am sorry!!!!!!
No, you are WAY off.

For some reason I am questioning your ability to answer the question when you have already answered that you have nothing but questions yourself.

Are you telling Chron to watch what he says? Well, what if doesn't? Will you be doing something about that, because I would imagine you would have to deal with the NSO and Frostbite as well? Or are you only going to be enforcing this new doctrine against the weak, against unprotected parties smaller than yourself?

No qtpie I'm not saying that!

And I certaintly hope he doesn't take it that way! I know some fine gentlemen and ladies are in that alliance, NSO. They're some cool cats! B)

I was simply trying to make our intent clear.

No. But it doesn't sound right either...

And I certaintly hope he doesn't take it that way! I know some fine gentlemen and ladies are in that alliance, NSO. They're some cool cats! B)

Then please do clarify. As of right now you have asked for questions and you have received such yet you are unwilling to explain this Statement any further. Is it nothing but a joke announcement? Beginning to seem that way.

That is right, I have nothing but questions. You NAILED it!

Well, you certainly do not have any answers.

Edited by HeinousOne

And what is your intent, because believe me, it is not at all clear. Is this a joke or something? If it is, I certainly do not understand it. Please explain yourself.