FAIL Rides to War

failmark4.jpg

One, or maybe two days ago, was it, I attempted to broker a resolution to a situation between the VE and the GDI. I am sure many of you already know the details, as VE kindly provided them in its declaration of war, but that is aside the point. In fact, forget the casus belli, and forget everything else. The GDI came to bat for FAIL against the Family, despite the certainty of losing that war. The time now comes to repay that debt. As of this moment, I, Rebel Virginia, recognize a state of war between the Federated Allied Independence League and the Viridian Entente. Furthermore, as soon as the VE's allies declare war on FAIL in response to this action, we will recognize a state of war with them as well.

Now I am sure that many of you will doubt FAIL's ability to wage war following the crippling nuclear attacks upon our alliance. While yes, the rumors are true, we cannot pay our bills, or even declare war considering we are in anarchy, soon we will be out, and our bills will be less because we will be much smaller. I give it a day or two before we are war capable. And when that happens, FAIL will come at you like a mother bear defending her young. And not just one angry bear, a mother bear mind you, but a thousand. That's right, a thousand angry bears. That is wrath of FAIL. God help you, for the day of judgment is upon you all.

Until then, however, will be providing our political, economic, moral, and emotional support to our ally. Thank you all for understanding, and be sure to tune into FAIL's bi-weekly internal affairs report, first edition next week.

Your Friend,

Rebel Virginia, Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League and Viceroy of the RLMMO, Destroyer of Alliances, Peace Mode Warrior, Self-Proclaimed Most Interesting Man in the World, and Symbolic Crusader

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RV, I politely ask that you place your wrists face up on the desk so I may hit them with a ruler for your total FAIL.

YOU FAIL, fail.

On and after school detention cleaning the school floors with a toothbrush.

Edited by Sooner

I expected better from you RV.

So did I. And I won't lie, I'm rather disappointed that I had to declare on the VE, however, as I said, treaties are treaties. This is strictly business. There's nothing personal at all. In fact, I find most of them to be quite pleasant.

Good Bye FAIL

I honestly don't think you're giving us enough credit. It is impossible to kill us, and if by some chance you do manage to succeed, it is an accepted fact that we will always back. That sort of rhymes don't think?