A Fark Declaration

Ackbarican Idol

We caught this guy hanging around our Bacon Warehouses, and after intense interrogation, he confessed to being from Roman Empire.

fatpat.jpg

We can't allow this transgression to pass! Our Holy Bacon must be protected from the barbarians!

(p.s., That toga makes you look fat.)

Fark declares war on the Roman Empire, because you guys are just too big!

Looks like he was doing more than just hanging around your bacon warehouses. What a truly disturbing image, I'll never eat bacon again if that's what happens to you.

Also, I'll give it a o/ Fark because I like them and because after all the days of people from WOLF saying do something about it, people actually are doing something about it.

and because after all the days of people from WOLF saying do something about it, people actually are doing something about it.

Which is, after all, exactly what we wanted in the first place. We wanted you to 'do something about it' so that we could have a wonderful fight to end the round.

First cornflakes, now bacon, what do you people want from us?!?!?! You'll never get our breakfast related food items! Never I say!

:war:

First of all, bacon is not just for breakfast. It is enjoyable at every meal and as a snack.

Second of all,

areyounotentertained.jpg